URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 636
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""After the Race" comments"

Posted by FarmBoy on 08-18-03 at 04:31 PM
Does anyone know why there are no "after the race" comments for Monica/Sheree on the CBS website?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "After the Race" comments"
Posted by Esbea on 08-18-03 at 04:52 PM
Because they made such a crappy showing they dont want to re-live it?

''Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.''

Posted by FarmBoy on 08-18-03 at 08:33 PM
Must be....

Posted by I_AM_HE on 08-18-03 at 08:39 PM
because, you see, their race is not really over. i have it on good authority that Bruckheimer is going to pull a "Love Cruise" and bring back Monica and Sheree after Chip and Recihen's heads implode.

spoilers, shmoilers

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 08-18-03 at 09:02 PM
Who?

(Pretty much sums it up why there's no interview for these two!) Most people typically are only interested in those who are finalists or have created a big kerfuffle during their time in the game (i.e. Tian/Jaree).

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Posted by FarmBoy on 08-19-03 at 03:59 PM
.........scanning for "kerfuffle"..........

Posted by mtopaz on 08-19-03 at 07:40 PM
Not sure of exact Webster's meaning of the word, but I would advise anyone who has been in a kerfuffle to skedaddle out of the area right away!

MJ

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 08-20-03 at 06:07 PM
Much ado about nothing.

ker·fuf·fle
Pronunciation: k&r-'f&-f&l
Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of carfuffle, from Scots car- (probably from Scottish Gaelic cearr wrong, awkward) + fuffle to become disheveled.
Date: 1946
chiefly British: DISTURBANCE, FUSS

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?