URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 380
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did Anyone Notice During HOH ?"

Posted by ohboy on 08-06-04 at 10:37 AM
During the HOH competition Natalie got an answer wrong and they let her stay it wasn't until the next question when she got it wrong again. if she had won it would have been awful.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did Anyone Notice During HOH ?"
Posted by sherry_lyn on 08-06-04 at 10:48 AM
I saw it. Love tivo, had to rewind to prove to my husband. Didn't matter since she didn't last long after that.

Posted by ohboy on 08-06-04 at 10:49 AM
Oh I know and I think Drew saw it too, but still they should have been more careful. I wonder what would have happened if she had won. Would they take it back.?

Posted by Cookiehahnster on 08-06-04 at 11:19 AM
I most certainly DID see that. Bad BB. Keep your bad game manipulation under control. We're on to you.

"I wondered"
Posted by Canada Girl on 08-06-04 at 12:50 PM
if she threw the competition on the next question, realizing that if she won and then was called out by Julie for cheating with in an hour of officially being in the house, it would not look good for her.

She did flip that dial back to blue really quickly after Julie didn't kick her out on that question.

Posted by vixie on 08-06-04 at 01:35 PM
Yep, my daughter noticed while I was looking at my poor sick doggie (the real one), and we tvoed it so I could see. I suggested that they would have caught it eventually, and called her out had she not missed the next one. We thought that Diane saw it, too.

Posted by vixie on 08-06-04 at 01:36 PM
Girl, I think you might be right about throwing that next question, too.