URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 376
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Question about BB5 website - I noticed an interesting thing"

Posted by potterygrl on 08-05-04 at 02:18 PM
You may have discussed this before, I just found this site. On the BB5 site, on the first page it shows a headshot of all of the HGs. There's 16 spaces and only 13 people shown, obviously Natalie would be added to make it 14. Anyone wondering if they are bringing in other people at some point? I thought this odd, especially the way the pics are set up.

TIA!
Potterygrl

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Question about BB5 website - I noticed an interesting thing"
Posted by girlofoctober on 08-05-04 at 02:33 PM
If I was to guess, and I am, I think when Natalie is let into the house to join Adria, they will also be adding Drew's twin and Diane's twin into the house.. Making it one huge DNA bag o' mixed nuts. BB always has a way of keeping us on our toes...
I would love to watch all of that unfold!

Posted by seahorse on 08-05-04 at 02:43 PM
I do not think that is what is going to happen, maybe others will come in but I doubt they will all be twins.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by shabalaba on 08-05-04 at 06:30 PM
A pet maybe? Or an evicted houseguest?

Posted by survivorscott on 08-05-04 at 07:49 PM
If you look at the grid, all the contestants are listed alphabeticaly. When Natalie enters the house, her picture would fit in the first empty space in row 3. theen the last two spaces would only be used as filler.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Posted by pmspml5 on 08-06-04 at 08:21 AM
The website is updated and the final two spots say "roll over for info" which to me means no more new guests. Natalies picture is added.