URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 323
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Week 3 Tuesday - East Coast Update Thread "

Posted by IceCat on 07-20-04 at 08:50 PM
Let's keep the spoiling on this thread until the folks on the West Coast have a chance to see the episode. Thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Week 3 Tuesday - East Coast Update Thread "
Posted by strid333 on 07-20-04 at 09:16 PM
Missed about the first 5-10 min. I think that they were talking about being on the nomination block (Holly and Lori). Was talking on the phone. Meh.

Caught up to where Diane was saying Scott was a womanizing jerk and he reminded her of an ex-bf.

Three is the perfect number.

"RE: Week 3 Tuesday - East Coast Update Thread "
Posted by strid333 on 07-20-04 at 09:23 PM
Redneck is a major butt-kisser and Nocturn says that her family is proud and would never do that, and she is tired of it to the point where she would feel she wouldn't have much a problem voting him out.

"VETO"
Posted by strid333 on 07-20-04 at 09:44 PM
Untangle ropes. It was close between Lori and Jase but Jase won and it looks like he is going to take Holly off so that Marvin can put Karen up instead and break that threesome alliance.

"Holly saved Karen up"
Posted by strid333 on 07-20-04 at 09:58 PM
Aw, and Holly was so cute with her, "I love you guys sooooo much." And Jase cut her off because he was almost ready to start crying.

In case you were wondering, I'm being sarcastic.

"RE: Holly saved Karen up"
Posted by broodgal on 07-20-04 at 11:22 PM
If Marvin was smart he would of chose Jase instead of Karen.

Posted by strid333 on 07-20-04 at 11:24 PM
I think Jase was safe, though, because he was POV winner.

Posted by broodgal on 07-20-04 at 11:29 PM
forgot about that! Too bad Scott wasnt put up

Posted by Cookiehahnster on 07-21-04 at 00:17 AM
He couldn't put up Jase because Jase had POV (right?), but if I were Martin I think I would have put Scott in Holly's spot (Martin isn't one of the 4 HorsesAsses so who cares?). That would guarenteed Scott's demise, because everyone but Drew and Jase would vote for him, and Martin could then get in with the girls and Will (like I said, the girls), which would be a more powerful alliance by numbers alone. JMO.

Posted by broodgal on 07-21-04 at 01:58 AM
Forgot about that. It would of been nice if he had put Scott up in hollys place. Does he really think the "4 horseman" are gonna keep him?

"RE: VETO"
Posted by summer123 on 07-21-04 at 00:10 AM
I thought Karen’s Diary Room impersonations of Kling and Klang were too funny. I was on the elliptical at the gym watching the show, while listening to the audio on my headphones, and I literally laughed out loud. Only one guy looked at me as if I’d lost it.

That was definitely my highlight of tonight’s broadcast.

Summer

Posted by Nanook on 07-21-04 at 00:58 AM
That was hilarious. Karen is cool.

Man, how big of a prick is Scott?! He was so rude to Diane. Also, that smug look on his face at the nomination ceremony last Thursday was driving me crazy. I used to hate Jase the most, but now I hate Scott the most. At least Jase has some class.

Like Will said, if the BB gods are shining down on them, either he or one of his girl allies will win HoH. I don't think I can bear to see the 4 Horsesh1ts control this game 'til the end.

Posted by broodgal on 07-21-04 at 01:49 AM
I cannot stand Scott!!! Jase isnt so bad compared to him. I hope one of the girls gets HoH.

Posted by broodgal on 07-21-04 at 01:45 AM
That was the best part!! Karen is so funny. I hope they don't go and vote her out.

Posted by Loree on 07-21-04 at 01:21 PM
I was laughing at what Jase said after the Veto comp. He said he just became like he was the rope. Uh.. okay... I didn't see him sliding through the little holes.

Posted by Cookiehahnster on 07-21-04 at 02:24 PM
What he was trying to say was that his schlong is the same girth as the rope.

"Mohawk and Nokomis"
Posted by strid333 on 07-20-04 at 09:54 PM
What is wrong with this picture?

Although it was funny when Holly suggested donating the hair to kids of cancer to make wigs.

"RE: Mohawk and Nokomis"
Posted by Cookiehahnster on 07-21-04 at 09:39 AM
What picture?

"RE: Mohawk and Nokomis"
Posted by strid333 on 07-21-04 at 04:31 PM
There is one in this thread. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/320.shtml

I was more commenting on how it was pretty dumb, imho.