URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 209
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sig pic request question ?"

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 10-17-04 at 00:26 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-04 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

I've read several posts that have been locked for asking if anyone can help/make up a sig pic. I was just wondering where would be the place to go to ask for someone's help with this? As you can see I played around a little bit, but don't have the skill to make much of one. I looked around in the OT forum, didn't see anything there either.

If someone can point me to the right spot to ask for help I'd appreaciate it greatly

ETA..Not going to be around for the next few days, so don't think i'm rude if I don't thank someone for any help you can give

AlwaysInTruble
We've all tried this at least once....Admit it

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sig pic request question ?"
Posted by batts on 11-19-04 at 07:41 AM
Actually a good question always........ I want a regular sig pic too but am afraid to ask. This afternoon I'll probley go to best buy or Frys to see what they have in graphics programs. It seems that a couple of peeps that are in OT have these programs, and share them with their friends (which is ok) and the new peeps like me and you wait to get to be known first which for me has been 6 months now. Thats ok though, as I can probley imagine being one out of a thousand who has a 'create a graphic' program and a thousand people askin me to make a graphic for them that conforms to rtvw standards. till then u might want to check out free webgraphics site like http://www.scorpiosite69.freeserve.co.uk/animatedgfx.htm when I get a graphics program, I wanna share it with newbies like me who havent gotten acclamated with some of the long timers here. They are actually a great group of people, and I'm like you... I hesitate to ask for a sig pic like all the long timers

"Hey.."
Posted by syren on 11-19-04 at 07:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 07:58 AM (EST)

both of you check your red flag.....
I was never given a program by anyone on here, I went and found one that is free to try. I am not the best on the site, but I am okay.
I never even saw where either of you asked for one previously. As I am sure that others did not as well. However I would be glad to oblige.

Would you like one for the holidays??? Or just a regular one???

"RE: Hey.."
Posted by batts on 11-19-04 at 08:14 AM
wow thanks syren. Just goes to show there are lots of great newbies on here too

Posted by syren on 11-19-04 at 09:45 AM
Lots of great people on here. OT is great. However, let me know whatit is you want and I will be glad to help you

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 11-20-04 at 00:36 AM
I sent you a red flag thing back. Thanks in advance for anything you come up with.

Posted by Surveysez on 11-20-04 at 00:36 AM
Im not a long timer, just trying to learn a graphic program.

"OT is the place"
Posted by Bebo on 11-19-04 at 09:36 AM
If someone hasn't already started a thread about sig pics, then you're welcome to start your own. But that's the place to be requesting them.

Posted by Surveysez on 11-20-04 at 00:22 AM
If you like it, feel free to use

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 11-20-04 at 00:34 AM
Thanks a lot. Will definately use when I'm in that "devilish" mood!

courtesy of Surveysez

"Do NOT..."
Posted by IceCat on 11-20-04 at 07:26 AM
Request, offer, exchange, or test sig pics in the Help Forum.

Thank you.

"RE: Do NOT..."
Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 11-20-04 at 06:38 PM
Didn't mean for this to become that type of post, was only trying to find out where to ask. Will go to the OT in the future, now that I know. Sorry about where this post went.