URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 976
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Week 6 TV ratings"

Posted by mrbluesky on 11-14-02 at 01:40 PM
Still about the same:

3rd place with a 5.0/7

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Week 6 TV ratings"
Posted by GTmike on 11-14-02 at 01:43 PM
Hopefully when the bachelor is done, the spillover will come to AR! How long is left on that horrible show?

Posted by managerr on 11-14-02 at 01:50 PM
I believe, next week is the Finale, but we won't have to compete against it again. CBS wisely put on Victoria's Secret Fashion against it next week. (Counter smut with smut) and moved TAR up. In addition, the following week we get a Survivor lead-in. (Even if it is a recap) So look for ratings to improve going into the Finale.

Posted by FesterFan1 on 11-14-02 at 02:00 PM
I honestly can't believe that more people watch that piece of crap Bachelor show over TAR. Dozens of women pimping themselves to a guy who isn't worth the 37 cent stamp needed to submit the application? If I wanted to watch that, I'd just go down to my local Meet Market bar on a Friday night.

I guess TAR isn't LCD enough.

Fester

Posted by managerr on 11-14-02 at 02:12 PM
Agreed. Maybe CBS needs to push Derek and Drew more. Who would want to see Aaron (the Bachelor) when you can see the twins?

Posted by mrbluesky on 11-14-02 at 07:10 PM
"Agreed. Maybe CBS needs to push Derek and Drew more."

Good point. In the preview for last week's show, they had Ian yelling his fool head off about that being HIS cab (How many new viewers will that bring in?) and Flo whining; Aaron running his buggy into a fence; Gerard and Jill running through traffic. CBS is definitely not going for the sex-appeal crowd.

Posted by sjunkim on 11-18-02 at 00:40 AM
"CBS is definitely not going for the sex-appeal crowd. "

and I appeciate that, it makes the show that much more interesting... especially when your into cultures, geography and all that #####... not that I'm not into women as well...but I don't need TV to see beautiful women...

Posted by magic_star on 11-18-02 at 01:00 AM
Well you wont be seeing anything if TAR keeps this up. Come on world watch TAR!

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

"AR4, AR4, AR4, AR4 YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!"
Posted by Boilermaker on 11-18-02 at 10:52 AM
Ratings are a little less important today with the announcement of AR4.

It is time to cautiously celebrate while still trying to recruit new viewers. HIP HIP HOORAY for Season 4 of the best and never boring reality show on TV.