URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 973
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"You love em, You hate em..."

Posted by oohchild on 11-14-02 at 08:49 AM
Dunno if you have this mixed feeling towards A&A.

Aaron and Arriane when we see the audition tape, we thought they are cool.

Then comes the villian side exposing when they do the "twin hunt" thingy, you really wish they are kicked off during that leg.

Somehow when they narrowly missed elimination during Heather & Eve episode, i was actually cheering "Go, Go! Go!, Don't be eliminated". "Phew" luckily they are not eliminated.

Last episode, opinion change again when Aaron whine at the roadside.. Uhhh...(though not as bad as Ian shouting or Guns & Hoses pesty bugger)

This week they got eliminated but at least they remain positive => "Doesn't matter. The important thing is we do not quit". So afterall, you love em, right isn't it?

Maybe you will feel the same for Teri/Ian in latter episode, but as for now I can't bring myself to like em.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: You love em, You hate em..."
Posted by Zman on 11-14-02 at 11:07 AM
Hey Teri and Ian may bicker alot, but they are strong racers, they don't attack other teams, and they get the job done on there own....there is a lot to be said for that. Ian has had some good moments shown, kissing Teri, holding her hand and making remarks about them being at team. I think editing helps make him look like the villian...

Posted by cmaybur on 11-14-02 at 11:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

Ian has had some good moments shown... making remarks about them being at team.

"When I make a decision, it's a decision."

I think editing helps make him look like the villian...

"Teri, come!"

(I don't even speak to my cocker spaniel like that.)

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

"Hate em"
Posted by Efjendar on 11-14-02 at 02:38 PM
Sorry, still hate them. The culottes, the whiny voices, the twin bashing, the blowing every little thing out of proportion...just can not like them.

Posted by roxiefoxy on 11-18-02 at 04:47 AM
same here.. i sometimes hate them but sometimes i love them.. they're a great team actually.. i love them when they make fun of Zach and Flo cause both of them are arguing all the time,eventhough Flo is the one who talks most of the time though..lol