URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 469
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What a great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Posted by mcfatboy6950 on 03-11-02 at 11:30 PM
That was a great start. I felt so bad for the two that came in last. It was very exciting.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What a great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
Posted by heymikey on 03-12-02 at 00:43 AM
Hey fatboy. Aren't your parents Cyndi and Russeel? Anyways, tell them that they did a great job. I thought they were going to be eliminated on this episode.
And yeah, it was a great episode and it will be a great season! The competition is very tight unlike the previous season where we pretty much knew who would be in the top 3.

Posted by mcfatboy6950 on 03-12-02 at 00:48 AM
The competition is fierce. It was so cool to watch the show.

Posted by robinbb on 03-12-02 at 11:48 AM
I totally agree. These teams, though a few totally suck, are going to be fun to watch. Go Blake & Paige and Minnesota Pastors!!!!!

Posted by katem on 03-12-02 at 12:14 PM
MC, as I said on another thread, your folks shocked me, I did not expect anything from them at all, but they kicked some major butt. BUT, I just hope they do not go on a Bible rampage, not good TV my friend, people don't like being preached to or put religion down their throats.

The competition was indeed fierce. The lead changed over so many times, it was incredible.

Blake and Paige are my favorites, they got some major airtime last night, as did Tara and Will, I am beginning to fear that these two couples will be fighting for a long while. I don't like Will at all.