URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3382
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Fish"

Posted by Holley on 03-04-07 at 09:02 PM
Did anyone notice that Dave & Mary were the only team to retrieve all 80 fish, from the tank. The instructions Phil gave, were to gather all 80 fish from the tank & put them into the holding tank!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Fish"
Posted by Ripley on 03-04-07 at 09:56 PM
There was an editing mistake .Charla was wearing just shorts than she wearing the waders then just shorts again in the tank.

Posted by EmmaHead on 03-04-07 at 10:15 PM
DIdn't notice that but thought I'd point out that it was Mirna that did the roadblock. Charla is the little person.

One nation, under Romber...

Posted by Seana on 03-05-07 at 10:51 AM
You're right, it was Mirna.

DH and I noticed the waders too, Ripley. We rewound and watched again. She actually has them on, then off, then on and then off again. It was pretty funny. We were wondering why she would have either:

- originally gone into the tank without the waders

or

- taken them off in the middle of the task.

Too funny.

Posted by EmmaHead on 03-04-07 at 10:15 PM
How can you tell the other teams left fish behind? I thought they all got every fish moved?

One nation, under Romber...

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-05-07 at 09:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-07 AT 09:42 AM (EST)

Just because they wrote down the clue with a few fish left, doesn't mean they didn't get them all out in a few minutes...maybe they were taking a breather.

What astounds me is the wreckless abuse to these fish. Those fish were only on their sides because there wasn't enough water for them to swim erect. Also they were getting stepped on, and handled horribly....

but then again, I am the aquariaqueen!!!!

Posted by Snidget on 03-05-07 at 09:52 AM
Those fish were only on their sides because there wasn't enough water for them to swim erect

*tilts head*

I thought they were flounder or some other simliar fish that normally is flat to the bottom. The kind that normally swim "on their side" no matter how deep the ocean is.

Posted by byoffer on 03-05-07 at 10:18 AM
Did you tilt your head because this thread isn't deep enough for you? Or is it your nature to tilt your head no matter how deep the thread?

Yes, the fish were flounders, and flounders always swim on their side. They lay flat and hide in the sand at the bottom of the ocean.

Posted by sjd on 03-05-07 at 11:34 AM
The fish were flounders. they swim like that. The bottom side is white. the top side gray/brown. their eyes are on the top. They only need a couple inches of water to swim in.

Posted by tamarama on 03-08-07 at 05:00 PM
And their eyes are in the usual place at birth...then one eye migrates to the "top" of the fish.

(weird little critters)

Posted by Snidget on 03-08-07 at 06:08 PM
Fun zoological information. Not just for Survivor anymore.

We've learned more about sea snakes on RTVW than we ever thought we wanted to know.

Posted by ladybugen on 03-05-07 at 09:50 AM
I think there were some fish drawn on the bottoms of the tanks. The ones that were there when they were reading the clues were definitely NOT moving.

Posted by michel on 03-05-07 at 10:07 AM
Hello Holley and welcome to the boards:

If you look at it again you will notice that it was drawings of fish at the bottom of the tank. Every team got all their fish out before writing the clue.

Posted by Ripley on 03-05-07 at 03:36 PM
Your right,the drawings were probably there to confuse them into thinking there are still more fish to pick up.

Posted by kingfish on 03-06-07 at 12:43 PM
I was surprised that they were doing it without gloves.

Flounders have fins, and teeth.

Posted by jbug on 03-07-07 at 08:46 AM
I thought Guido left fish - but maybe they were the painted on ones that someone else pointed out. Then when Mirna told him he missed part of the clue, I thought, 'well, there were fish still over that part'. <g>

Handcrafted by RollDdice