URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 2660
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Favorite Teams"

Posted by RMAZING AACE on 08-04-05 at 06:17 PM
I'm sure this is posted on this board somewhere but I am just curious to see if you had to pick 3 teams to race with from any season who would it be and why??

I would pick (in this order)

1. Blake/Paige-
I would pick them first because of the way that they ran the race. They stayed calm and collected the entire race and never once argued with eachother. She was probably the most underrated player that season and she was really cute.

2. Colin/Christie-
I love his competitive nature and the way that he demands respect from the other teams and how he dominated the game. Even though they didn't get the million bucks I still think they were the best racers of that season.

3. Rob/Amber-
It would be so fun to race with them. Rob is unbelievably funny and Amber just kind of goes along with everything. And shes really hot.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Favorite Teams"
Posted by Ontheroadagain on 08-04-05 at 09:01 PM
1. Kris & Jon -- just cause they are nice people.
2. Kevin & Drew -- You have to have some fun along the way.
3. Lena & Kristy -- Cause I'm a guy who likes blondes.

Posted by tvgeek401 on 08-05-05 at 02:04 AM
Kevin/Drew-They make me laugh.
Gary/Dave-I love the nerds!
Zach-He managed to carry that wench Flo through the season.
Josh-I mostly love the glasses.*
Brian/Greg-yet again with the humor.

A Cygnus Masterpiece ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!
4 8 15 16 23 42
*I have this theory about those nerd glasses...I'm instantly attracted to anyone who wears those glasses regardless of appearance or personality. glasses make everyone look smarter/sexier.

Posted by Max Headroom on 08-05-05 at 09:12 AM
1. Chip/Kim - one of my favorites, enjoyable to watch
2. John Vito/Jill - a fun, competitive team
3a. Aaron/Arianne - an interesting team, deserved a better fate
3b. Lena/Kristy - had terrible luck, plus Kristy is cute

Posted by JohnMc on 08-05-05 at 10:57 AM
The clowns - they were hilarious and a good team that worked together well
Danny and Oswald - they were hilarious, fabulous, and a good team that worked together well
Terri and Ian - they were mean, but somehow managed to work together as a team

There are a lot of teams that are favs, but frankly these are the ones that stick out that I distinctly remember AND liked. Romber was actually a good team, but they are a little overexposed at this point. Plus Rob is just too evil as a competitor to say I like him.

The teams I chose were teams that stand out as teams that worked well together and had enough character that I could remember them. (I wish I could remember the clowns' names, though.)