URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 1114
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"

Posted by vsuri on 03-06-03 at 08:18 AM
TAR4 will not air until June. AXN, the channel that broadcasts TAR in Asia, has put this on its web site.

The URL of the announcement is:

http://www.axnasia.com/events/the-amazing-race4-postponed/default.asp

"When will The Amazing Race 4 be telecast on AXN?

The Amazing Race 4 is expected to be ready for broadcast in the summer of 2003 (June to August 2003). The exact date of telecast is yet to be determined, but we will keep viewers informed once it is confirmed through regular on-air advertisements on AXN and also on the website www.axn-asia.com. AXN will still broadcast the series day and date with the US telecast. "

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"
Posted by realitybites on 03-06-03 at 09:25 AM
Thanks for sharing. I suspected as much once I found out the 3/12 date wasn't going to happen.

Good luck for their summer run... they're going to need it.

Posted by smiles on 03-06-03 at 05:14 PM
Hopefully, the ratings will improve in the summer. There aren't too many shows that will air during the summer. Hopefully, the new Bachelor will be over!

I also just want to add that I am really missing TAR!! This is the most exciting reality show! I love how the locations are always changing!!

June can't get here quick enough!

Posted by katem on 03-06-03 at 05:34 PM
This makes me bitter, considering that it is being delayed due to Star Search of all shows. But I guess that it might be good for TAR's ratings.

Oh well.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 03-10-03 at 09:57 PM
Thanks for sharing the new air date! I am in total TAR Withdrawel...I don't know if I can make it till June.
Katem-Love your new and improved sig pic!

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Posted by Loree on 03-20-03 at 07:12 PM
You mean Star Search is still on? I was hoping Arsenio had gone away by now.

Now I just have to wait until June...

Posted by bondt007 on 03-21-03 at 06:03 PM

I am actually pleased about the move... not because of Star Lounge Lizzard, but it should do better. Moving to the summer saved the Mole, IMO. Not that TAR needs saving, but that most all shows will be in rerun, and I can give it my full attention!