URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9428
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S46 | Ep08 | “Hide 'N Seek” | Vote Thread"

Posted by Sheldor on 04-17-24 at 06:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-24 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

It's time to VOTE. Please place your choice for boot in the Subject line and your rationale in the message! Don't forget to have PHUN!

Nuinui Merge Tribe

Nami(Orange): Hunter(Immunity Idol), Liz, Tevin(Extra Vote), Venus
Siga(Green): Ben, Charlie, Maria
Yanu(Purple): Kenzie, Tiffany(Immunity Idol), Q

Jury
11: Soda(Nami)

Pre Jury
12: Tim(Siga)
13: Moriah(Siga)
14: Jem(Siga) # Voted Out With Immunity Idol
15: Bhanu(Yanu)
16: Randen(Nami) # Medical Evacuation
17: Jess(Yanu)
18: Jelinsky(Yanu)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Tevin"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-17-24 at 07:32 PM
I feel like Tevin has been gaining ground with his presence. Last week he took control of the demise of Nami....targeting Soda. At TC, it was Venus that got the credit for it after Tevin said it's time to start building the resume with jury. When Soda went to Venus and asked her point blank if it was she that orchestrated it, and Venus answered, Yes! Then we saw Tevin say under his breath, No.

Tevin is out to get Venus. Hunter is playing some kind of weird hide and seek, but Hunter has the idol and if he doesn't win the IC, and we see him on the loser bench, then I think he will play his idol.

Q is also not too long for the game. Tiff and Kenzie are thinking of ditching him, but right now he is a number for them, so I just don't think it's quite his time. So, I'm going with Tevin. As michel would note, often if there is a conflict between several players, once one is gone, the other follows and I think that will happen tonight.

We'll see!

"Forgot to Vote Again! Would have been Tevin"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-17-24 at 10:31 PM
Oops! I thought I voted for Tevin.