URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9240
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S43 | Ep 8 | "Proposterous" | VOTE thread"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-09-22 at 10:23 AM
Please place your vote in the Subject line with your rationale in the message. Here are the candidates.

Gaia

Original Tribes...

Vesi Tribe: Cody, Jesse, Noelle
Coco Tribe: Ryan, James, Karla, Cassidy
Baka Tribe: Gabler, Sami, Owen, Jeanine
Voted out:
F18 Morriah(Baka - Yellow)
F17 Justine(Vesi - Red)
F16 Nneka(Vesi - Red)
F15 Lindsay(Coco - Blue)
F14 Geo(Coco - Blue)
F13 Elie(Baka - Yellow)
F12 Dwight(Vesi - Red)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Jeanine"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-09-22 at 10:25 AM
The people on the bottom are the most dangerous. So, most likely one of the four. Samy could go as being on the bottom of the seven.

But, I think the genius plan by Samy (cough) will backfire and one of the four will go. Predictable, and this is all a rouse to get us to believe that the underdogs could have a chance. Fail. While I think it will be either Jeanine or maybe Owen, I would be immensely thrilled if it were Samy!

"Jeanine"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-09-22 at 12:40 PM
That sneak peek of Sami working with his Baka tribe will backfire. I would hope it would backfire on Sami, but I don't think it would. It might be possible Gabler defects to other side via Karla? It's either Owen or Jeanine or Noelle. Let me flip this Toblerone...

"James"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-09-22 at 08:47 PM
I also think it is most likely Jeanine (also the consensus over at Sucks) but that's so boring!

I'm hoping for a big shake up and that's why the Press Images are so few and the promos using old footage to hide what's going on.

Noelle needs to hide her steal-a-vote again so James doesn't take it. She gave it to Owen last episode. I'll say she recruits Cassidy by giving her steal-a-vote to Cassidy to use and steal James vote.

Gabler might jump back to the other side but hoping Sami jumps back to Baka along with Cassidy and Noelle. That's 5 plus vote steal make 6 and they can vote out someone on the other side. Hoping it is James.

"james"
Posted by michel2 on 11-09-22 at 08:58 PM
I haven't followed much but I like Sheldor's reasoning

"HIIIII"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-09-22 at 09:00 PM
Please let it be James! That would be a fun night! Hi Michel!!!

"RE: james"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-10-22 at 12:41 PM
HI Michel!!!

Sorry to lead you astray. I was hoping for a more exciting episode!

For a short time there I thought it could be James, then Ryan, and then the talk swung back to Jeanine and I knew she was toast.

Very interesting that Dwight gave Jeanine's Idol to Jesse and then Jesse was involved in voting out Dwight!