URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9236
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S43 | Ep 7 | "Bull in a China Shop" | Vote Thread"

Posted by Sheldor on 11-02-22 at 06:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-22 AT 06:13 PM (EST)

Please place your vote in the Subject line with your rationale in the message. Here are the candidates.

FlowerPower hope you are okay!
Took the liberty to post the Vote Thread in your absence.

Merge Tribe (not named yet)

Original Tribes...

• Vesi Tribe: Cody, Dwight, Jesse, Noelle
  • Coco Tribe: Ryan, James, Karla, Cassidy
  • Baka Tribe: Gabler, Sami, Owen, Jeanine

Voted out:
    F18 Morriah(Baka - Yellow)
    F17 Justine(Vesi - Red)
    F16 Nneka(Vesi - Red)
    F15 Lindsay(Coco - Blue)
    F14 Geo(Coco - Blue)
    F13 Elie(Baka - Yellow)

• Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
    "Owen"
    Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-02-22 at 07:39 PM
    There have been a lot of promos out this week and clues, but it's a hot mess. There is an IC where they compete in pairs. I think it will be a random draw for partners that they decide upon. In the press images, we can see the start mats and I think Gabler/Owen, Cody/Dwight, James/Ryan, Samy/Noelle, and I cannot tell the rest. Cassidy is in purple, but I don't know who she is paired up with. Likely that either Cody/Dwight or Ryan/James will win it?

Gabler is going back to settling down after the Elie boot? There is an advantage under the shelter. As Noelle notes, "He has something"....Question is who?

I have no idea....if it's a Knowledge is power advantage that "he" finds, then the only idol they know about is Jeanine's. I wouldn't be surprised if Owen, James, Gabler and even Janine were booted....?

"James"
    Posted by coldbrewer on 11-02-22 at 07:40 PM
    This is probably where Coco gets back at Vesi for helping Baka, but ends up getting blindsided with Ryan unknowingly helping.

"Noelle"
    Posted by Sheldor on 11-02-22 at 08:10 PM
    Oops, forgot to vote in time.

I started with Ryan, then switched to Dwight, and ended up with Noelle but I think Owen might be the one in trouble!

"RE: Noelle"
    Posted by Sheldor on 11-02-22 at 10:22 PM
    Argh! Should NOT have switched from Dwight to Noelle. I just started to think with her vote for Cassidy last week and Karla saying Noelle is calling the shots that maybe she got the boot.