URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9206
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S43 | Ep 1 | Vote Thread"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-20-22 at 09:40 AM
Time to vote. At this point its an eenie meanie miney moo VOTE.

Here are the choices:

Vesi Tribe (Red): Cody, Dwight, Jesse, Justine, Nneka, Noelle
Baka Tribe (Yellow): Gabler, Owen, Sami, Morriah, Jeanine, Elie
Coco Tribe (Blue): Geo, James, Ryan, Lindsay, Cassidy, Karla

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Morriah"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-22 at 06:40 PM
Okay. Here is a vid cap from a twitter post via CBS....

This shot must be from episode 2 or perhaps even ep 3 because there are 5 people from each tribe starting. That means there is a sit out bench. Not seen for each of the tribes:

Coco (Blue) No Karla.
Baka (Yellow) No Morriah
Vesi (Red) No Noelle

Noelle is athletic and the paraOlympian with the above the knee amputation. I have a hard time seeing her as the first boot. That leaves Karla and Morriah.

I'm going to put my money on Morriah. She seems an awful like last seasons winner?

"RE: Morriah"
Posted by Sheldor on 09-21-22 at 07:21 PM
Wow! Great find FlowerPower!!!

Sorry been WAY, WAY behind and Survivor 43 starts in 40 minutes!

In that same Twitter Commercial for CBS Shows is this shot of the Blue (Coco) Tribe but it looks like there are only 4-5 players walking along the beach but maybe someone is just blocked out.

"Morriah "
Posted by Sheldor on 09-21-22 at 07:34 PM
Thanks to FP's future challenge photo with 5 players and the only Press Image AFTER the Immunity Challenge is of Sami from the BAKA (Yellow) Tribe so I'm also going with Morriah as first boot.

"Sheldor!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-22 at 07:50 PM
Sheldor! So happy to see you here! That's a great pic of the blue tribe as well, and clearly Karla is there! Hope you are doing well and are looking forward to a new season! xoxo