URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9060
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S40E8 - Time to Vote"

Posted by michel2 on 03-31-20 at 07:25 PM
It's merger time, a time that used to be a determining moment of the season; Ambassadors designed to choose the new camp, discussions on the new tribe name, drunken behavior by castaways who had been forced into sobriety for 3 weeks and then a crucial vote. Now, we have a feast and a vote.

Here are the players remaining in the game:

Sele
Wendell Holland
Michele Fitzgerald
Nick Wilson

Dakal
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Jeremy Collins
Denise Stapley

Yara:
Ben Driebergen
Sophie Clarke
Adam Klein
Sarah Lacina

And since it's often key to the way the vote will go, here is the original tribe list:

Old DAKAL (6 players)

Sophie Clarke
Wendell Holland
Sarah Lacina
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Nick Wilson

Old SELE (5 players)

Jeremy Collins
Ben Driebergen
Michele Fitzgerald
Adam Klein
Denise Stapley

In addition, we should have a player returning from EoE. Who will it be?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Adam"
Posted by michel2 on 03-31-20 at 07:27 PM
His story took a weird turn last week so I wonder if he tries to turn on Ben and gets bitten in the butt for it.

I believe Tyson will return to the game.

"Adam, denise, Natalie, Jeremy..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-01-20 at 07:44 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-20 AT 07:45 AM (EST)

ADAM

I think I typed Adam in the Subject line and it auto-filled in....ugh! I think ADAM will be toast...

It boils down to Wendell and Adam. Wendell is an obvious choice, but he could win immunity. He is tied to Sophie and Sarah as well who may not want to get rid of him asap. Adam played both sides in old Sele, and he is seen seriously whining about Ben in the NTOS promo, who should be one of his closest ally's. He's been the narrator on the two tribes he's been on. At the merge feast we see him sitting on one side of Jeremy, and Ben is sitting on the other. Adam is expendable, and most likely will not win immunity.

Tyson will return to the game. At least I hope so! Don't know how he will ever integrate though....

"Tyson Wins Re-Entry Challenge | Adam Voted Out at TC"
Posted by GoldenMike on 04-01-20 at 07:38 PM
Tyson Wins Re-Entry Challenge | Adam Voted Out at TC

1. Merge at 11
2. Re-entry Challenge: Tyson prevails
3. Two immunity necklaces
4. One Boot: Adam

"Tony"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-01-20 at 07:39 PM
I'll say Boston Rob buys THREE Challenge Advantages and that is enough of a head start to win.

Adam, Wendell or Tony seem to be the three with the biggest Targets from each of the 3 Tribes last week. I'll say Multiple Season Players continue to get targeted and Tony gets Votes Out.

"Natalie returns | Wendell voted out"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-01-20 at 10:19 PM
I definitely think it's a male being voted out. But I think Tony is safe because he's a meat shield.

"I thought today was TUESDAY!!! LOL"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-01-20 at 10:51 PM
Working from home, I can't tell what day it is anymore!