URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9047
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 5 - Time to Vote"

Posted by michel2 on 03-10-20 at 07:54 PM
A Tribal Swap is happening and I haven't seen anything in the promos spoiling the new groups so this will be a real crap shoot. Here are the players left:

Sophie Clarke
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Wendell Holland
Yul Kwon
Sarah Lacina
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Nick Wilson
Jeremy Collins
Ben Driebergen
Michele Fitzgerald
Adam Klein
Rob Mariano
Parvati Shallow
Denise Stapley

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Boston Rob"
Posted by michel2 on 03-10-20 at 08:00 PM
There will probably be 3 tribes of 5 meaning probably 2 tribes with 2 women and only 1 with 3. There are many permutations that could be good for Boston Rob but so many more that won't so I'M guessing he joins his wife on EOE.

Another important question: Will Kim get half of the idol back from Sophie or will the two get separated?

I could also ask who gets Rob's Fire Tokens but I'm sure they'll go to Parvati.

"Sandra"
Posted by Chez on 03-10-20 at 11:21 PM
If Sandra is on the losing IC team she could be the obvious person to vote out, in order to maintain tribe strength in future challenges. And also, she remains one of the huge threats.

"Oops - changing vote to Rob"
Posted by Chez on 03-10-20 at 11:24 PM
I forgot about Sandra's remaining immunity for one tribal council. Just guessing Rob is on her tribe, and she votes for him.

"Boston Rob"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-11-20 at 11:26 AM
With the Episode Title being: “The Buddy System on Steroids”

I assume someone is complaining about Boston Rob's Buddy System he implemented in S22 Redemption Island so I'll say that gets him voted out.

"Robfadda"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-11-20 at 07:46 PM
The deck has been sorely stacked against him from Day one when CBS left his F*&%^$g giant head around for all to see. I will be very sad to see him go but know that he will have a fun time on EoE, especially with Tyson.