URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 9026
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S40 E01 - Time to Vote:"

Posted by michel2 on 02-11-20 at 08:32 PM
This is usually CTGIrl's thread to open but it's getting very close to showtime and so I thought it was time get us started.

You know the drill: Just post the name of the person you think will be voted out in the title of your post. This isn't a discussion thread but a short explanation for your choice is always welcomed.

Here are the contestants and their tribal affiliation:

DAKAL (Red tribe)

Tyson Apostol
Sophie Clarke
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Wendell Holland
Yul Kwon
Sarah Lacina
Amber Mariano
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Nick Wilson

SELE (Blue tribe)

Natalie Anderson
Danni Boatwright
Jeremy Collins
Ben Driebergen
Michele Fitzgerald
Adam Klein
Rob Mariano
Parvati Shallow
Denise Stapley
Ethan Zohn

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Natalie Anderson"
Posted by michel2 on 02-11-20 at 08:35 PM
In the BvW season we had Dale telling everyone in his tribe that they had to get their twin voted out first or that they'd backstab everyone. His tribe listened but the other one didn't have a clue so Natalie lasted all the way to the end and won. I think the players will have no qualms letting Natalie feel exactly what her twin felt the first time.

"Natalie Anderson and AMBER"
Posted by michel2 on 02-12-20 at 04:41 PM
I just realized that 2 hours usually means 2 boots so I'll add Ambuh

"Sandra Diaz-Twine"
Posted by Sheldor on 02-12-20 at 07:09 AM
Sandra and Amber/Rob already have 2 Million Dollars and already appeared on a total of ELEVEN seasons! Time to go!

"Amber Mariano"
Posted by Chez on 02-12-20 at 09:37 AM
Same thought process as Sheldor but I will choose Amber.

"Natalie"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 02-12-20 at 08:30 PM
Picking Robfadda's tribe to lose. They will want to vote out possible pairs. Jeremy and Natalie could be considered a pair. Rather keep Jeremy, see ya, Natalie. (Wouldn't it be fun if Jeremy then goes on to win