URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8969
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S39 - Episode 2 - Time to Vote!"

Posted by CTgirl on 09-30-19 at 10:41 AM
Please vote for the survivor you think will be voted out this week:

Dan
Jack
Jamal
Janet
Jason
Kellee
Lauren
Molly
Noura
Tommy

Aaron
Chelsea
Dean
Elaine
Karishma
Missy
Tom
Vince

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Dan"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-01-19 at 07:52 AM
He took the credit for pointing out that Jason had gone to look for the idol. He said it would be impossible for Jason to pull himself out. We'll see.

Orange was seen fairly ahead of the purple team in the swimming and diving portion of the challenge and it seems that they have a new set of people on the puzzle, as we see Chelsea, Dean, and Vince on the ladder in the water part. Maybe they will win?

"Dan"
Posted by Chez on 10-02-19 at 08:56 AM
Based on editing alone, I am making my guess. On Lairo, I think Aaron is in trouble. On Vokai, Dan looks like it.

I will guess Lairo wins Immunity, so Dan is my pick as the boot.

"DAN"
Posted by michel2 on 10-02-19 at 03:52 PM
If I look at the 2 votes here and those over at Mess Hall there has to be a spoiler about Dan's demise so I'll go with the flow. Jason finds an idol, plays it and ==> Bye-bye Dan.

Personally, I would have said Noura because I've never seen a castaway featured that much in the NTOS but I guess it's misdirection and she'll be the decoy boot.

"Noura"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-02-19 at 04:40 PM
This is for you Michel! I've gone back and forth between Dan and Noura but figure Dan wouldn't really be a blindside since a lot of the women didn't like his massages. Now Jason idoling out Noura after she warned him would be a blindside!