URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8964
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S39|Island of the Idols|Premier Discussion"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-25-19 at 08:24 AM
OMG, where is everyone! Thought I would start a thread for discussion of the premiere. From what I have read and heard on RHAP, the Isle of the Idols will be like a ghost island type of scenario, but instead of always someone from the losing tribe going, they will try and mix it up so I suppose anyone has a shot at going.

Rob and Sandra are like coaches. Sometimes teaching skills that they can apply, like how to build a fire, shelter, find food, etc, and then sometimes teaching social skills and strategy. I am always happy to see Rob back on my TV for any reason, he's a character, and let's face it, Sandra is too.

The interviewers for RHAP have gotten very excited about this cast. Very diverse, fun characters, and definitely fans of the show. There are clips from the first challenge, most likely a combined RC/IC....

First of all....ROBFADDA!

The first challenge, obstacle course ending with a puzzle....

Judging from the little clip, we can see that the purple tribe is ahead. Are they most likely to win the challenge?

Orange go to TC, orange send someone to Isle of the Idols?

Food for thought

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Title of the episode...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-25-19 at 08:26 AM
WEDNESDAY SEP 25TH, 8:00 PM ON CBS, 1 HR 30 MIN 2019 TV-PG
I Vote You Out and That´s It

Discuss.

"CBS.com"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-25-19 at 08:36 AM
Many videos at CBS.com, but this one explains it all and may disclose some players that go to Island of the Idols. fwiw.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/GyCS56dzOYRxvpQglRNQNDDS5z2Cd4wq/get-a-sneak-peek-at-the-premiere-of-survivor-island-of-the-idols/

"From Inside Survivor..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-25-19 at 02:28 PM
....and Jiffy:

“We wanted to do a misdirect. Hopefully, the misdirect will be when the players get to their beaches, and I’m not there to greet them,” Probst explained. “All they have to go on is the name of the season. We’re hoping that they think hidden immunity idols are in play in a big way. We’re thinking they think it has to do with these tangible advantages in the game.”
A player will only learn of Rob and Sandra’s involvement if they’re sent to the Island of the Idols (or if another player shares the secret).