URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8963
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Season 39. VOTE THREAD, Premiere"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-24-19 at 02:50 PM
HELLLLLOOOOOO! Anyone out there? It's TIME TO VOTE! Picking this up for the hopefully returning CTGirl!

Go to the other thread to check out names because I do not know them! LOL

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I'm here!"
Posted by CTgirl on 09-25-19 at 12:27 PM
I'll do the vote thread each week if people show up. I wasn't sure since no one had posted anything this Fall!

I'm taking a pass on voting this week since I haven't followed the preseason stuff much (other than listening to RHAP). It seems like a good cast - lots of people to root for and lots of strong women! It's past time for a woman winner!!

Mess Hall seems to think it's Ronnie. That works for me.

"Aaron..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-25-19 at 02:32 PM
YAY, thanks for showing up, CTGirl! All I can think of is that every one is so busy and the season is upon us. Hoping once the premiere hits that they will come back! Please!

I'm voting Aaron because:

I have heard through the grapevines, either the boards or RHAP that the hockey player noted that the alpha boys on his tribe, the orange tribe, wanted to vote out a farm girl who happens to be a lesbian, but the hockey player could relate to her upbringing on the farm, and they must have bonded so he suggested voting out one of the alpha boys. I think the two alphas on that tribe are Ronnie and Aaron, so most likely, one or the other?

I think if they are voting out their strongest players now it could spell disaster later if they keep losing challenges? Time will tell.