URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8959
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S38 - The Finale! Time to Vote!"

Posted by CTgirl on 05-13-19 at 04:39 PM
Please vote for the F6 (F5 = + returnee) in order of elimination; F6 first, winner last.

Gavin
Julie
Lauren
Rick
Victoria

On Extinction Island
Reem
Chris
Aubry
Joe
Eric
Julia
David
Kelley
Wardog
Ron
Aurora

Have a great summer everyone! (if we ever get summer here in Boston...)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Gavin-Victoria-Devens-Julie-Lauren-Chris => Sole Survivor"
Posted by michel2 on 05-13-19 at 11:02 PM
I know this implies that either Julie or Lauren wins the F4 challenge forcing Rick and Chris to battle in the Fire challenge or that one of Julie or Lauren beats Rick in the F4 challenge but what can I say?

Chris returns to the game and wins the F6 and F5 immunity challenges. Gavin gets voted out first.

At F5 Devens and Lauren play their idols leaving only Victoria and Julie as boot candidates and Julie is more liked.

Somehow Lauren finally wins a challenge, taking Julie with her and then Chris makes fire before Devens.

"Gavin-Victoria-Devens-Julie-Lauren-Chris"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-14-19 at 10:33 AM
Michel beat me to posting with the same Final 6 Order I was thinking of! Sorry to copy you Michel.

"Gavin - Rick - Vic - Julie - Lauren - Joe"
Posted by Chez on 05-14-19 at 03:49 PM
Joe is the returnee and wins Immunity at F6. Rick uses his idol at F6, and Gavin is voted out.

At F5, Joe again wins Immunity. Lauren uses her idol and Rick is voted out.

Lauren wins F4 immunity (some type of endurance) and chooses Julie. Joe beat Victoria in fire making.

Joe is the winner. Lauren gets a few votes and comes in 2nd.

"VIC/GAV/RIC/JUL/LAU/CHRIS"
Posted by coldbrewer on 05-14-19 at 11:28 PM

"RE: S38 - The Finale! Time to Vote!"
Posted by Agent99 on 05-15-19 at 08:43 AM
Gavin/Victoria/Reem/Lauren/Julie/Rick
No matter how many years I've been fascinated with the editing of Survivor, I am clearly only a grasshopper (reference Kung Fu), compared to all of you. They have shown Reem in every returnee, I know that is such a long shot, but why did they keep showing her? Same for Rick, he received such a positive edit, much like Ben. Most likely I'm wrong, but I have nothing to lose. Thanks everyone, I love reading your thoughts each week on who will be voted out.

"Gavin/Rick/Victoria/Lauren/Julie/Chris"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-15-19 at 11:48 AM
Chris returns and wins immunity. Rick plays his idol so Gavin goes out as the strongest player left.

Rick doesn't win immunity and gets voted out.

Lauren beats Victoria in the fire-making challenge.

Julie gets a few votes from Kama but Chris gets the Manu votes and a few Kama from his bonding on EoE.

Although it's hard to imagine Chris winning as he wasn't given an intro in the first segment of the premiere. But I was cheering for him earlier so there must have been so subtle editing for him pre-merge. Then the look between him and Joe seems to indicate that they battle each other to return and who could miss the King of Fiji helicopter shot! It's been a weird season of editing and I blame the theme with the winner coming from the Edge of Extinction.

"Gavin-Rick-Victoria-Lauren-Chris-Julie"
Posted by Tungusta on 05-15-19 at 03:29 PM
The jury has more Kama than Manu members on it so they might award the top prize to Julie.

"Gavin/Devins/Chris/Julie/Victoria/Lauren"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-15-19 at 07:38 PM
Just an educated guess. Next season I am back to the confessionals, this was a tough one with all of the EoE shenanigans. Hoping they don't do that again! I LOVE EVERYONE ON THESE BOARDS! Thank you so much for all you do!!! xoxox

"Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of 6!"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-19-19 at 08:22 AM
The Helicopter shot of Chris reading his letter to himself tipped off most (6 of 8) of us that Chris would win the second EoE Challenge and return to the game:

6x Chris: Michel, Sheldor, Coldbrewer, CTGirl, Tungusta, FlowerPower
1x Joe: Chez
1x Reem: Agent99

Four of us six that picked Chris to win the EoE Challenge also thought Chris would go on to win the game.
However, Coldbrewer got 4 of the Final 6 order correct! CONGRATULATIONS Coldbrewer!

6/6 | Victoria | Lauren   | Devens   | Julie  | Gavin    | Chris  | <none>

4/6 | Victoria | Gavin | Devens | Julie | Lauren | Chris | Coldbrewer
3/6 | Gavin | Victoria | Devens | Julie | Lauren | Chris | Michel, Sheldor
1/6 | Gavin | Devens | Victoria | Lauren | Julie | Chris | CTgirl
1/6 | Gavin | Devens | Victoria | Julie | Lauren | Joe | Chez
1/6 | Gavin | Devens | Chris | Julie | Victoria | Lauren | FLowerPower
0/6 | Gavin | Victoria | Reem | Lauren | Julie | Devens | Agent99
0/6 | Gavin | Devens | Victoria | Lauren | Chris | Julie | Tungusta

"RE: Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of 6!"
Posted by michel2 on 05-19-19 at 11:19 AM
Congrats to Coldbrewer but may I point out that I wrote that Chris would beat Devens in the Fire Challenge.

Posted by Agent99 on 05-20-19 at 10:25 AM
Congratulations Everyone! I'm with Flowerpower, eliminate EoE. They focused so much on Devens that I chose to ignore the shot of Chris (reminiscent of Earl). I still love reading/examining your editing comments, confessionals and the videos. I most certainly enjoy the camaraderie on these message boards. Until next season....Cheers!

Posted by coldbrewer on 05-22-19 at 11:08 PM
WOOT 👍