URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8693
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S34|Game Changers|Ep 5/17|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-17 at 06:47 PM
I have no freakin' idea what episode it is but it is airing on 5/17/2017. It's a double whammy tonight with 2 boots. Place all commentary regarding the episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety. Enjoy the show and no siggies, please.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S34|Game Changers|Ep 5/17|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-17-17 at 08:00 PM
CBS Press Images says Episode 13
CBS Recaps says Episode 11

"Previously on Survivor....."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-17 at 08:04 PM
Sarah shared her secret to gain an ally, see with Cirie, and Sierra followed suit, but it back fired....at TC Sarah's plan worked. And, she was willed the legacy advantage, 8 left, who's next

At night, 32....

The girls are talking that Sarah looked confused....to make Sierra feel like she didn't know. There are little things that sarah does that raise question marks, maybe it's time to get Sarah out, says Andrea

Cirie: Sarah has been getting her work in with a lot of people, fine for me, I would like to take her to the end, all the people that she screwed over sitting right there on the jury

Sarah the next AM: Sierra told me she would will it to me, so at TC, I look at her at TC in shock, and it worked, she willed it to me. Guaranteed immunity only at 13 or 6 in the game.

I have 2 advantages, 1st is steal a vote, and next is legacy, so this time, game changers I am shooting for the stars, if I had to pick it would be Andrea, I can't stand the girl, however, it's got to be the right time!

WOW looks like it's going to be Andrea vs. Sarah.... Cut to intro

"First IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-17 at 08:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-17 AT 08:14 PM (EST)

Aubry seems on track to win...and she does! In record time of 6 minutes.

Andrea gets the walk-off remark.

"Post intro "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-17 at 08:13 PM
Andrea also said in her confessional that Sarah had lied to her before...

Day 33: Come on in guys... Brad comes in with the IN, Jiffy gets it back.

with one hand steady balancing board while building house of cards, first to build it high enough to the mark will win.

A survivor classic last won by Cochran, set a record 17 minutes. Aubry has a crush...Jiffy says if you break his record you might win his heart...

Aubry is going very fast...Michaela's falls. Aubry and Andrea neck in neck. Andrea drops. Aubry is in the lead..Brad drops, Sarah drops, Michaela is on Aubry's heels. Cirie's drops

Michaela is going fast...Troy is in it, Michaela loses everything, Aubry with nobody close right now, 5 minutes into this challenge, she is on a recored pace. Troyzn loses everything....Aubry didn't have enough cards to reach the top. Her mistake in the challenge opens the door for everyone else. Michaela drops again

Now it's Aubry and Andrea...Here comes the wind now

Andrea's falls down, AUBRY WINS IC, she runs to Jeff and hugs him...

Finally she says. She did it in 6 minutes

See curie, then troy, then Brad, then Sarah....

Andrea: for me both Troy and Brad have voted for me twice, but Sarah is so savvy, we need to get to her when she doesn't expect it and I think this vote would be the perfect time to do that.

Andrea has the confessional of doom post IC....

"RE: Post intro "
Posted by Sheldor on 05-17-17 at 08:15 PM
You were right FlowerPower regarding the videos showing Andrea's stack collapsing and Aubry doing well!

Looks like Andrea might be in big trouble getting the confessional of doom!

"Post 1st IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-17 at 08:18 PM
Aubry thinks Brad is a big threat. Michaela goes to find him in case he's idol hunting. She tells him she wants him to go catch some fish.

Andrea consults Cirie about Sarah, but Cirie in confessional wants to keep Sarah. Cirie considers targetting Andrea, but also maybe Brad.

"First TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-17 at 08:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-17 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

Cirie says vibe was quiet after IC. Andrea agrees, why was no one seeming to scramble? Blah blah, boring blather, mostly. People should be rewarded for
gameplay seems to be a theme.

Michaela says tonight's vote is about advancing your group to get to the end.

Time to vote.

Brad votes for Andrea
Aubry votes for Brad
Jeff: I'll go tally...and...commercial break!

And...back to the show...the votes:

No idol played..

Andrea
Brad
Andrea
Brad
Andrea
Andrea
Andrea... is out! Only she and Aubry voted Brad.

"Post IC #1, Aubry winner, Andrea wants Sarah gone"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-17 at 08:24 PM
They return to camp. Aubry: I felt really really good to finally win, I am thinking a couple steps ahead, Troy is likable, but Bread is a very physical threat...Aubry wants Brad...

Michaela volunteers to go find Brad to make sure that he 's not looking for an idol. Michaela tells him tho go fishing, to bring back. It's a genuine suggestion

Brad: Michaela is trying to manipulate me to go fish, I am not going to cowtow to some diva's demand

Andrea: I have been with Sarah since day one, she could be pandering to others. Andrea and Aubry talk...about Sarah or Brad. Aubry says she is not acting on that gut feeling with Sarah, it's time to get Brad

Cerie and Andrea talk about Sarah or Brad, Cirie says not time for Sarah: Cirie in conf: is trying to hint about Sarah

Cirie tells sarah that we need to get Andrea now, Sarah says they are trying to pit you against me. Should we get rid of Andrea or get rid of Brad, he's dangerous...timing is key here, says Cirie.

TC: Aubry says that there is a more solid we now.
Sarah says if you have your support behind you it ain't broke what is there to fix
Troy: go to bottom people and say listen, if you get me now you have the most loyal person on the planet
Cirie: It's uncanny it's so quiet, not the scrambling, never seen anything like this
Andrea: no scrambling going non, why are these people not trying harder?
Brad: I haven't talked to Andrea because I wrote her name down twice...
Sarah, when it comes to the jury, will they respect game play....I have sat over there, it sucks, give credit where credit is due
Aubry: when you are voted out, first thing you feel is something real, people aren't robots
Tai: Jury will reward who played the best game, not best friends
Andrea: can't rub salt in wounds...she is referring to Sarah, acting one way and then blindsiding them
Michaela says
Brad: if you are final 5, someone will get got, at 7, you will wish you could have swapped and voted with some else then...

Voting

Brad, votes Andrea: let's hope the third time is the charm

Vote Tally, see Andrea, Sarah, Brad

"Back at Camp"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-17 at 08:31 PM
Cirie notes that Tai is comforting Aubry, suspects they are some kind of pair.

"2nd IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-17 at 08:38 PM
Perch on top of pole in water, retrieve water with bucket to fetch key, unlock puzzle pieces, complete puzzle.

Michaela first to get key, then Troyzan, then Aubry, Brad, now Tai, now Sarah, lastly Cirie.

All working on puzzle now. Everyone fairly even. Sarah very close, but wait... People are deconstructing and reconstructing. Michaela thinks she won, but no. Brad thinks he has it, and he does!

Aubry looks annoyed. Cirie gets the walk-off, wants to take out a threat to herself.

"Vote Tally"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-17 at 08:39 PM
No one plays an idol.

Vote read:

Andrea
Brad
Andrea
Brad
Andrea
Andrea
Andrea

Boy, she was surprised...She points to Cirie....YOU.....and giggles, good job. Aubry says nice play

Well even when all hope seems lost keep talking because somebody is listening

Andrea: it's frustrating going out this late, she thought she was playing the smarter game but it's survivor and you cannot trust anyone

Cirie: we sent andrea to the jury but we still have a lot of people left in the game, Aubry I cannot trust her that much

Aubry: crying, winning felt good I had a good relationship with Andrea, really high high and really low lows

Cirie: Tai runs right to Aubry 's side, he was consoling her more than anybody else, like her husband. Tai to Aubry: You know what to do

Tai works people and they way he was moving with her lets me know that there is some kind of pair there, says Cirie in confessional

IC challenge:

perched on top of pole in ocean, use bucket to retrieve water, pour down shoot, raise water level till key is raised, use key to unlock puzzle pieces, and build puzzle. when he said someone voted out and be on jury we saw Troyzan then Brad.

Go...

the bucket has holes in it, pour it into shoot to lift key closer.
Michaela got her key and is going , Troy has his key, Cirie's bucket is stuck, she has to climb down....Aubry got key, then Brad...

Michaela is first back, then Troy, Aubry, Culpepper, then Tai

Free up all the pieces and work on puzzle....Sarah has her key, and Cirie has her key

Cirie jumps

Anybody could win this challenge at this point

Sarah is making some progress, now tai

see the pattern and you know what it is

Sarah is doing the best, then Tai, Aubry doing well

Sarah is down to two pieces left, not sure something is not right
Culpepper is doing well
Sarah is rebuilding
Michaela is going very fast now and thinks that she wins, and it's not right

Culpepper has it right....Brad wins the IC, you are damn right....pick somebody else people!

He yells to them all

Aubry is shaking her head.

Cirie: Brad is safe so now we have to recalculate what our next move is going to be, and I am ready to take out somebody who is a threat to me.

"Post 2nd IC"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-17 at 08:46 PM
Troyzan will play his idol if he thinks he's in trouble. Tai wants to make a big move, thinks Sarah is the dangerous one, but Aubry thinks Tai is a threat. Sarah wants to give her advantage to Cirie, because Sarah is confident about Tai. Cirie and Michaela talking, it will be three vs. four,. Cirie wants to play the advantage, but then there is the possibility someone will play an idol. She wants to make Tai comfortable so she tells him she has advantage so now he is freaking out. Very confusing...

"2nd TC"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-17 at 08:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-17 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

Sarah says there was a lot of sneaking around, Cirie says a lot of lies were being told.

Tai says he gives the benefit of the doubt first, but is scared. Troyzan: you can't say too much, favors won't be returned. Michaela: should you make a big move now and risk getting voted out next time?

Cirie is exposing a "rat". She is stealing Sarah's vote. Sarah demurs. Jeff tells Cirie to read the parchment. She does, aloud. Jeff points out that the key word is "non-transferable". Cirie cannot use it. Everyone having little convos now. Sarah will use the advantage instead. She is stealing Tai's vote.

Time to vote.

Aubry votes Tai
Michaela votes Tai

No one plays idol

Tai
Tai
Aubry
Michaela
Michaela
Michaela
Michaela is out!

"Next time"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-17 at 09:00 PM
Two-hour finale. Biggest game-changing move ever.

Final votes:
Tai: Aubry, Michaela
Aubry: Cirie
Michaela: Troyzan, Brad, Sarah (twice I guess)

"Post IC #1, Aubry winner, Andrea wants Sarah gone"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-17 at 09:01 PM
I have Aubry vibes....

Troyzan: at the IC brad wins, so I am going to TC with my eyes open, If I feel I am in trouble, I will play my idol

See Tai and Aubry talking...they are talking Sarah

Tai: I have to show the jury some big moves, little tai needs to gain some big moves...

Aubry says she needs to get Tai out before he gets me out

Sarah laying down with Cirie: Cirie says that Aubry wants to get Tai out....Sarah says she wants to believe Tai over Aubry

Sarah has cons: she's going to give Cirie her steal a vote to hold

Cirie: in cons: Sarah is so confident, do I play it tonight and save Sarah....if she gives it to me, I will play it

Michaela: if she is wrong about Tai it screws up my game and Cirie's game
Sarah will vote for Aubry,
Brad
Michaela says she has to steal Sarah's vote, gives you an extra vote, then whoever does that has an option to play an idol

I think Tai has an idol

Cirie is going to try and talk to Tai to get him to believe that Cirie will play the vote steal on him, to save him, yet she's trying to take him out. Get him to believe her so he won't play his idols.

Cirie has an advantage, they are going to get you out tonight, then we get to the vote, I will save you with the vote....Tai says they are voting Aubry. Cirie says that that is what they are telling you, it's you.

When you see me stand up and play that advantage....Tai says should I play my idol? Maybe I should, I am terrified in side.

Wow, this is going to be good!

Sarah: for me, I had to get to the bottom of who is telling me the truth or who is not telling me the truth

Cirie: untruee stories going around, tonight will show where the deception is coming from
Brad:
Michaela: there are a couple who will get caught in lies, ...
Tai: how do you determine who to trust...Tai gives the benefit of the doubt tonight
Troy: fear is leading the group. If you say too much, people use it against you.
Michaela: deck reshuffled, or will the deck start to stay in tact? Risk make a big move, or be happy with what you have and get to the end of this game.

Cirie: says that there is a rat in this group...and the person that I save will thank me tomorrow,

Cirie is going to use the vote steal, and going to steal Sarah's vote...But Sarah says that it can't be stolen, it's hers. Sarah says that it is non transferable....and it can't be stolen from you. She can give it to you as a sign of trust, but she can't give it to you to use.

So, Cirie things are crazy now....waht are you feeling right now....

Sarah gets up and whispers something to Tai...

Cirie talks to Sarah, she was going to vote out Tai...Micahela

I haven't lied to you yet...you gotta listen to me

Sarah is talking to Tai now, and Cirie. Cirie is talking to Michaela.

Sarah is going to take Tai's vote.

Sarah, you will vote twice...

Aubry votes Tai
Cirie: should read the fine print
Michaela: Tai: I hope you go home today, you just cause way too much drama

Vote read:

Tai doesn't play his idol.

Tai
Tai
Aubry
Michaela
Michaela
Michaela
Michaela

Boy, I didn't get that at all?

Jiffy: tonight clearly a game changer, 6 left, 4 days left, little trust can't wait to see how it finishes....

Brad points to Aubry and Cirie and tells Tai they voted for you....

"RE: Post IC #1, Aubry winner, Andrea wants Sarah gone"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-17-17 at 09:03 PM
Brad was wrong!

Michaela and Aubry vote for Tai
Cirie vote for Aubry

Brad, Troy, and Sarahx2 voted for Michaela

"What was that?"
Posted by michel2 on 05-17-17 at 10:45 PM
I can understand Troy sitting on his idol since his name never came up but why in the world did Tai keep his two idols? I know that if someone steals my vote, I'm certainly playing my idol especially at this stage of the game and with a second one available.

I also do not understand Cirie's vote for Aubry and why the others voted for Michaela. It really doesn't make sense except that it makes them look like game changers.

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-17 at 09:08 PM
The final 6 and the biggest game changing move of the season
See Tai with his idols
Tai to Brad and Troyzan: I m putting all my faith in you guys
Brad: I got no problem voting him out with his own idol
Brad to Tai: Your destiny is in my hands

Tai crying: I lost control

Michaela: compliment to be voted off, maybe I have to come back a third time to get to the end.

Votes:

Cirie: Aubry
Aubry: Tai
Michaela: Tai
Troyzan: Michaela
Brad: Michaela
Sarah: Michaela

"How did the votes get to Michaela?"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-17 at 09:17 PM
Okay: Cirie was trying to outwit Tai.

Who did Sarah want to go? Aubry?

So why did they all vote for Michaela? That was very confusing....didn't see how they got to Michaela. Would have been the perfect time to get rid of Tai....he didn't even play either of the idols. Looks like next week he's going to blow it somehow....

"RE: How did the votes get to Michaela?"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-17-17 at 09:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-17 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

I've not watched many episodes this season, but in the ones I that have, a lot of the boots seem to be coming out of nowhere. As Michel pointed out a couple of weeks ago, the editing barely makes a modicum of sense.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-18-17 at 01:27 PM
Wow, that was crazy! I had to rematch a couple times to try to make sense of it. Wish they had more time to give us especially Sarah's rationale, but here's my take:

- Cirie's ideal F3 must have been Michaela (her protege/extra vote/goat) and Sarah (Cirie said she thinks no one on the jury will vote her).

- Cirie tries to pull a fast one and "save" Sarah with her own secret advantage. While she says it's to save her ally from herself, it's really to help build her resume and show up Sarah. Cirie really swings for the fences in trying to use the advantage to also kill 2 birds with 1 stone by getting out Tai and his idols (reminiscent of her Eric move), but it all goes terribly bad because she doesn't read the fine print.

- The title for the next episode is "No good deed goes unpunished," and I'm guessing it's Cirie who says it because she was truly trying to save Sarah, although she had ulterior motives in trying to look good in front of the jury and pull a big move.

- Sarah is so angry and loses trust in Cirie so she decides to vote out Cirie's ally/Michaela in retaliation. I'm thinking she picks Michaela over Aubry or Cirie in part because Michaela is a challenge threat and also it breaks up Cirie's pair/goat option.

- The fact that Cirie voted Aubry says she was out of the loop / told incorrect info at TC and/or maybe she promised to not vote Tai/wanted to leave her options open?

Regardless it unfortunately looks like Cirie just got out-Ciried and blew up her game. What a shame -- she was in a great position! It's ironic that Michaela got voted out with the very advantage she overlooked -- and in a totally fluky way as a result of her ally's bad play. But in her Ponderosa video she is totally upbeat and not bitter.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-18-17 at 01:48 PM
Just noticed this on Troyzan's twitter. He's saying Jeff was confused about the advantage rules and that he was the one to point out it wasn't transferrable. Hmm, how would Troy know or had Sarah shared it with him too? The course of the game was definitely changed with that one play / decision.

Troy Robertson Troy Robertson
@troy_zan
17h
Replying to @stephenfishbach @JeffProbst @sarahlacina
It's a long story. But even Jeff was confused who could use the Advantage until I had him tell Cirie to re-read the clue that said NonTrans!

Troy Robertson Troy Robertson
@troy_zan
17h
#SurvivorGameChangers @JeffProbst woulda been nice to get credit letting you know @sarahlacina Advantage wasn't transferable. #IsaiditFirst

Posted by michel2 on 05-18-17 at 01:59 PM
I simply don't buy it. I'm pretty sure it's the first time they've included the non-transferable clause in an advantage and it suddenly comes into play so dramatically? Sorry but it looked staged from start to finish.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-18-17 at 11:54 PM
Not the first time!

Stephen Fishbach's steal-a-vote note also said it was Non-Transferable.

Posted by michel2 on 05-19-17 at 01:03 PM
...and it was another failed twist. What this tells me is that it gave them enough time to figure out how to get more bang for their buck and not have it fail this time.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-19-17 at 06:01 PM
So did Sarah not read the "non-transferable" part either? If she did, she didn't comprehend what it meant, because otherwise why would she give it to Cirie knowing Cirie couldn't use it.

Posted by michel2 on 05-19-17 at 06:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-17 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

No, when Cirie said she would use it to steal Sarah's vote, Sarah replied "That's my advantage and you can't steal it."

The official line is that Sarah was only giving it to Cirie to hold until the next TC to prove her loyalty.

My thinking is that Sarah first made sure no one else but her could use it then production came up with that scheme where she gives it to Cirie just to create the drama at TC. Production either got Cirie to play along or they prodded her into using it as part of a big move. Since the eventual boot was going to be a dud (Michaela? *Yawn*) they had to make it look gamechangerish...

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-19-17 at 10:17 PM
- Why would she give it to Cirie knowing Cirie couldn't use it?

Brownroach, I think Sarah gave it to Cirie solely as a symbolic gesture of trust and never intended for Cirie to actually use it.

According to Michaela, who seems to be honest and non-bitter in her post-game interviews, Sarah gave it to Cirie at the last possible moment before TC and Cirie never had a chance to read it beforehand. Michaela admits that Cirie's plan was far-fetched.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-19-17 at 10:21 PM
Here's what Michaela said in her post-game interview with RTVW:

Reality TV World: Is it safe to say Cirie never let you read the steal-a-vote advantage yourself? Because I'm assuming you'd pick up on the fact it was nontransferable.

Michaela Bradshaw: Yeah! Cirie never read the advantage until Tribal Council. And the reason she didn't is because Sarah is so slick that Sarah had Cirie waiting all day for that advantage and then gave Cirie the advantage right before Tribal Council. So Cirie never even had a chance to look at it. The first time she opened it was when she opened it to read it out loud.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-michaela-bradshaw-talks-survivor-cirie-fields-messing-with-sarah-lacina-was-dumb-you-dont-spook-that-slick-girl!-22037.php#EGfgItAWXsP6akBk.99

Posted by michel2 on 05-19-17 at 11:59 PM
Do you really believe that? There has been so many fake idols in the past that someone as smart as Cirie would never have used something without making sure it was authentic. The only way to do that was reading it. The walk to TC is long and most people can read and walk at the same time.

Anyway, we have visual proof that what Michaela is saying doesn't wash. We SEE Sarah putting the advantage in Cirie's bag while they are still in full sunlight, probably even mid-afternoon judging by the shadows, and we SEE them entering TC at dusk. That leaves hours just to read a few lines.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-24-17 at 01:49 PM
Re Cirie being too smart to use something without making sure it was authentic.
Seems she knew it was authentic vs. a fake, she just didn't read it closely enough to pick up on the fine print / nontransferable part. I'm guessing it was too late to ask a producer or someone for clarification. To me it was an honest mistake and/or Sarah outright outsmarted her. Here's what Cirie herself said on her Twitter:

cirie fields
@Ciriesurvivor12
The look you have when your mom plays an advantage she didn't read first😂😂 pic.twitter.com/KIWCESzMCG
6:36 PM - 17 May 2017

Re do I believe the party line about this last TC: Not entirely but I do think Jeff and CBS would have loved to see Cirie, a huge fan favorite, pull off that move and finally win. In retrospect, I think they were figuring Cirie would have been the one not chosen on the past swim challenge and were hoping she would have gotten the advantage that was hidden while sitting out. I also think they would have loved to see Brad Culpepper or Andrea or Sandra or Malcolm or JT win and it doesn't appear that's going to happen. So if Sarah indeed wins, as the edit seems to point to, I don't think it was fixed or heavily influenced per se because Jeff/CBS would never want a woman who gives boring confessionals to be the winner of the season. Oh wait, that did happen with Michelle and Sophie, ha, and we saw how they were edited.

I guess I'm not jumping on the conspiracy wagon because even though I agree the edit/TC didn't explain things well this last episode, Michaela made sense from a game logic perspective. Other than Brad, Michaela is the biggest challenge threat and it breaks up the Cirie/Michaela pair.

Posted by michel2 on 05-24-17 at 02:42 PM
Everything the players say after leaving the island is still controlled by SeeBS. If Cirie agreed to the scene then she'd have to write just what she wrote.

I think Jeff's wants a "game changer" to win so they've created one. Ethan, Brian, Yul and even Earl to some degree all had boring confessionals but Jeff liked them well enough. On the other hand, two of the most entertaining winners ever, Chris and Sandra, weren't Jeff's favorite at all. He even hated Chris.

Nowadays it's all about "shocking TCs" especially because they are Jeff-centric scenes. If you look at it objectively none of the last boots were exactly surprising in themselves. I mean Ozzy, Zeke, Sierra, Andrea and Michaela were all clearly targeted beforehand but all their boots were "spiced up".

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-24-17 at 02:52 PM
<< I think Jeff's wants a "game changer" to win so they've created one.

Definitely agree with this! It's all about the big moves these days -- even if it's not good strategy. I guess sometimes good strategy a la Earl or Yul is not as entertaining.

I also think many of the DAWs are hamming it up even more and trying to give Jeff the shock value he wants after seeing the success of people like Tony.

Personally I don't enjoy returnee seasons as much -- although I found Michaela and Zeke both to be very likable and refreshing.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-18-17 at 02:43 PM
I think the Cirie-trying-to-play-the-advantage sequence probably took a lot longer than what we were shown. Possibly Troyzan picked up on the "non-transferable" stipulation when Cirie first read it but Jeff was uncertain, so Troyzan suggested he have her reread that part. If Troyzan is telling the truth in his tweet.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-18-17 at 04:40 PM
I doubt Cirie was out of the loop in voting for Aubry, in view of the fact that everyone was restrategizing in front of everyone else at TC. She did something similar a few eps back when she cast a stray vote for Sierra -- to spice things up, as she said -- I felt sure she knew then that Sierra wasn't being targeted, and I suspect she also sensed last night that Aubry wasn't going to be either.

"Congratulations!"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-18-17 at 05:42 PM
All six voters were half correct! Kingfish, michel, CTgirl, Sheldor & FloPo had both bootees correct, but in the reverse order. Coldbrewer correctly picked Andrea as bootee #1 but missed bootee #2.

I'm impressed.