URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 834
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"a look at Jerri"

Posted by ElmersGlue on 03-08-01 at 03:07 PM
Some things that have been bothering me

This article
www.al.com/news/huntsville/?Jan2001/20-e11847.html

Jerri's Mom states that Jerri stayed **in Australia** after the show to go shopping with a friend. All other reports - including Michael's interviews this week state that all 16 flew over together and all 16 came back together. What was Jerri doing that week? Shopping with a friend is the age-old excuse that every girl gives Mom when you have something to hide. Also - those wrapped presents that Mom can't open until *after* the show - are they something that would give away the winner?

2. That vidcap of Jerri's hand holding her spear that is inserted while Mitch is paddling the canoe really really really bothers me. It's very hard to find and makes no sense at all. MB does like to play the game and he puts alot of false leads out there -- but he also always gives us a couple of real spoilers.

3. More than any other contestant -- Jerri has been developed for us. And presented in a way to make us despise her.....very very similar to Richard. SII has so far been very similar to SI.

I hate to say it and sincerely hope that I am wrong -- but right now I'm looking for her to go far, if not all the way.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion