URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6834
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"

Posted by dabo on 11-13-07 at 02:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-07 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

And they just keep on handing it to us, check out this week's excellent SOTS if you don't know what I mean. Oh, don't forget either to watch next week's all important Thanksgiving recap! Suggestions on what to vote on next week would be helpful.

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote" and replace with your vote, e.g., Miss Amanda.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, we used to do that you know. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote.

Other things you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, who gets to eat what, Jeff's shirt colors, those should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Lord Todd."

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

But feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads aren't we. We want everyone to be able to play, this could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun! That's an order!

And the DAWs are:

"Chicken" Steve ZH
Ashley ZH
Leslie FL
Dave ZH
Aaron FL/NZH
Sherea ZH/NFL
Jaime ZH/NZH/HDF
Jean-Robert FL/NFL/HDF

Fei Long (Flying Dragons), New Fei Long, Zhan Hu (Fighting Tigers), New Zhan Hu, Hae Da Fung (Black Fighting Wind) Tribe (Black)

Amanda FL/NFL
Courtney FL/NFL
Denise FL/NFL
Eric ZH/NZH
"Frosti" Michael ZH/NFL
James FL/NZH
Peih-Gee ZH/NZH
Todd FL/NFL

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Peih-Gee "
Posted by byoffer on 11-13-07 at 02:59 PM
Somethings are too obvious nd shouldn't be taken. I don't think this is the case here.

"Frosti"
Posted by kircon on 11-13-07 at 04:20 PM
Because CattyChat says so here!

"Frosti"
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-13-07 at 05:59 PM
Todd and company have to reel in their renagade alliance mate by cutting off the object of her affections. And besides...he didn't win immunity this week and he's a contender!

"Frosti"
Posted by whoami on 11-13-07 at 06:00 PM
Because someone told me it was so.
(See above post)

"Frosti"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 11-13-07 at 08:46 PM
No immunity, too close to Courtney, too strong in challenges even as diminutive as he is.

"Frosti"
Posted by Max Headroom on 11-14-07 at 08:00 AM
I'm not totally convinced, but I'll go with the flow here.

"Frosti"
Posted by CattyChat on 11-14-07 at 08:25 AM
Unfortunately it looks like the cute little acrobat's time to go.

"Frosti"
Posted by Bravehart on 11-14-07 at 12:01 PM
Pagonging continues. Frosti is a threat in the challenges. Courtney tempted him with the apple.

"Frosti"
Posted by emydi on 11-14-07 at 01:49 PM
my only ? is does Courtney vote for him too...if so, she's gonna get no votes if she makes it to end...so much for my 3-3-1 final vote scenario (I thought maybe F would vote for C)

"Frosti"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 11-14-07 at 02:41 PM
Playing kissy face with the human skeleton is not good for the snowman. He melts away to join the jury.

"Frosti"
Posted by I_Got_Nutn on 11-14-07 at 03:56 PM

"RE: Frosti"
Posted by Former CBSer on 11-14-07 at 04:05 PM
His time has run out and he melts away just like the other Frosty.

"Frosti"
Posted by Estee on 11-14-07 at 04:04 PM
'The problem is that I seem to be turning into a perfectly ousted penguin, and my tribe here is rapidly running out of Pagongs!'

"Frosti"
Posted by Loree on 11-14-07 at 07:32 PM
Since PG seems to stick around long enough to win Immunity. It makes sense that Frosti would be the threat.

"Frosti."
Posted by MDSkinner on 11-14-07 at 08:01 PM
Pagonging gets started back up after a one week layover.

"Frosty"
Posted by esquire on 11-14-07 at 10:46 PM
good bye to the smowman

"Frosti"
Posted by dabo on 11-15-07 at 01:21 AM
Lord Todd and Miss Amanda eliminate the perceived threat to their alliance.

"HEY FROSTI..."
Posted by Round Robin on 11-15-07 at 05:34 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Frosti "
Posted by kingfish on 11-15-07 at 04:03 PM
.......is our Go-man this week.

"Frosti"
Posted by DieNarrin on 11-15-07 at 05:12 PM
After melting in Courtney's arms... melted into a puddle

"Frosti"
Posted by mattben on 11-15-07 at 06:36 PM
They won't get to James until it's too late.

"Frosti"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 11-15-07 at 07:39 PM
I'll be a lemming this week. It seems logical.

"Frosti"
Posted by MJewel on 11-15-07 at 07:44 PM
Frosti