URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6457
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"

Posted by dabo on 09-27-06 at 01:05 AM
Wow, it's week three already and they still aren't using the full names of the tribes! This was supposed to be the controversial Survivor, wasn't it? Oh, well, time to vote.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot(s) IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Adam. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Yul (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Honestly, we're just funny that way around here, we can't help it.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections.

5. Have fun! That's an order. Practically a commandment.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Candice"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-27-06 at 01:47 AM
If it's Aitu at TC.

Parvati if Raro goes.

"Jenny"
Posted by cycles2k on 09-27-06 at 03:27 AM
Mainly a guess because I have not been reading SOTS.

"Jessica"
Posted by xwraith27 on 09-27-06 at 05:25 AM
Which means, from my track record, she's the safest person in her tribe.

"Candace."
Posted by Estee on 09-27-06 at 09:28 AM
Because the show only exists to make Billy happy.

"Cowboy"
Posted by JazzyJax on 09-27-06 at 09:51 AM
But don't believe my record either, I have zippo on the Fantasy game

"Candice"
Posted by architecturegirl on 09-27-06 at 09:55 AM
Ok - I truly have NO clue this week. I'll go with those who think Aitu goes to TC, although I think that most of our end-game players are on this tribe.

Therefore, I dont think its Yul, Ozzy, or Becky. I think Cao Boi is safe for now through association, because I think Ozzy will gravitate toward Yul. Cecelia will go lean toward wherever the power is, and Ozzy will likely shield her for now.
Therefore I see Jonathan, Flicka, Candice, and Sundra on the outside. I think the age-old early game theory of keeping the strong will re-enter here, so Jonathan is safe. I think Sundra is a non-threat with no one from her original tribe, so of the three women she's fairly safe. Flicka has shown herself to be a good worker, whereas Candice has been shown to be lazy, at least she was at Raro. So of the three she's a threat because Raro has three from their original tribe, she's probably the weakest woman, and may be seen as lazy.

If Raro goes to TC? I think Jenny would go.

"Candice"
Posted by Max Headroom on 09-27-06 at 10:08 AM
I think she will be a weak performer at the challenge, plus we are overdue for a hidden boot.

"Cecelia"
Posted by Owlster on 09-27-06 at 11:04 AM
I'm just making a guess.

"Jessica (Flica)"
Posted by Brownroach on 09-27-06 at 11:36 AM
FP basically covered it in the SOTS. Jessica's been semi-linked to Jonathan starting with the Ep 1 title, but their connection hasn't gained any traction in the editing. In Ep 1 it was sort-of negative, in Ep 2 it shifted to sort-of better (but only in relation to the behavior of the other three). Now this week it's shifting back to the negative -- we are told that he grows frustrated with her when he tries to discuss strategy.

There isn't any reason to advertise this unless it has something to do with who eventually gets booted, imo. Jessica hasn't been invisible, but as an "alternative" type she hasn't been accorded the kind of presence that Angie in Palau or even Courtney got early on. She does have enough OFG-theory visibility in the previews though.

I think she may turn out to be like Gabe in Marquesas - unwilling to commit to an alliance because she wants to be friends with everyone. Whatever -- I sense her time is up.

"Jessica (Flicka)"
Posted by forehead on 09-27-06 at 11:48 AM
It's the pigtails. (And FP's SOTS, and BR's reasoning, and...)

"Cecilia"
Posted by Chez on 09-27-06 at 11:53 AM
Based on the assumption that Aitu goes to TC (from the Spoilers), from FP's SOTS argument that one of the "weaker" (female) members will be booted, and from Cece being on the list of Billy's friends.

"Flicka"
Posted by Flowerpower on 09-27-06 at 11:59 AM
Well, at least if I'm wrong I sure am in good company with BR, forehead and xwraith!

"Flicka"
Posted by PenMike on 09-27-06 at 01:11 PM

The tattoos will single her out for ouster.........

"Flica"
Posted by kary1371 on 09-27-06 at 01:56 PM
Got to go with FP, BR & Forehead.

Baaaa!

"Cece"
Posted by emydi on 09-27-06 at 02:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-06 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

The vidcap of her with her mauling Sundra and Flicka is what first caught my eye in the caps this week. Not TDT's tip in the SOTS (I had already made my mind up when I read FP's great post)

I think Cece may try to get the women together, what her role model Cristina might do, and Yul Ozzy nip it in bud. I think Flicka's editing is stronger than Cece's to stick around a bit longer. But, I would not be surprised if Flicka goes.

"Flica Flame"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-27-06 at 02:26 PM
After reading FlowerPower's SOTS, I'm going with Flica Flame this week!

"Flicka"
Posted by Sonicbluebird on 09-27-06 at 02:45 PM
There is one pic of her in the promos that just seems so out of place that there has to be a reason it was put there.

"Jessica"
Posted by Myrla21 on 09-27-06 at 04:13 PM
Flicka

"Flicka"
Posted by michel on 09-27-06 at 05:11 PM
NuAitu should boot a weaker member:

-Flicka is an outsider and frustrates Jonathan again.
-Candice was lazy
-Cece, if they find out oldAitu threw a challenge or because Emy says so.
-Becky, why?
-Sundra, why?
-Cao Boi if he acts like himself too much!

Flicka: FP's SOTS + BR + forehead = Bye Bye

"Jessica"
Posted by Corvis on 09-27-06 at 05:41 PM
I am not altogether confident about it, but what the heck.

My reasoning is here.

"Flicka"
Posted by whoami on 09-27-06 at 06:01 PM
Or maybe Cecilia?

"Flicka"
Posted by CattyChat on 09-27-06 at 07:58 PM
I'm flip-flopping, though, as Cecilia is another great choice. But I'm going for Flicka at this moment.

"Jessica"
Posted by mysticwolf on 09-27-06 at 10:35 PM
Her chickens are about to come home to roost.

"Cecilia"
Posted by bobstew617 on 09-27-06 at 10:41 PM
...reminds me of that old Simon & Garfunkel song...
(boy THAT dates me)

That one photo with her in between Flicka and Sundra gives me the oinion she's going to tick some off.

"HEY JESSICA..."
Posted by Round Robin on 09-28-06 at 00:07 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Jessica (Flicka)"
Posted by dabo on 09-28-06 at 01:48 AM
alt: Cowboy.

"Vote Tally #1"
Posted by dabo on 09-28-06 at 02:00 AM
This is post #27 compiling 26 votes, no previous vote tallies, and no posts to point and snicker at.

Jessica (Flicka): 16
Candice: 4
Cecilia: 4
Cao Boi: 1
Jenny: 1
all others UTR

"Flica's Flame Going Out"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 09-28-06 at 11:59 AM
*pointing finger at dabo*

*snickering*

I'm about 75% in favour of Flica and 25% in favour of Cecelia of going out tonight. Everyone else's under the radar to me.

"Flicka (Jessica)"
Posted by strid333 on 09-28-06 at 08:14 AM
Jumping in on that bandwagon.

"Cecelia"
Posted by seahorse on 09-28-06 at 09:04 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-06 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

"Cecilia"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 09-28-06 at 09:16 AM
FP's SOTS was terrific and makes a sound argument for a Flicka boot. I just need to stick to my original thoughts and that is Cece.

I also think it could be a double boot episode and if so, Rebecca also goes.

"Cecilia"
Posted by greg2557 on 09-28-06 at 09:16 AM
If not. Jessica

"Flicka"
Posted by westgirl98 on 09-28-06 at 11:17 AM
Going with the pro's lol I have been wrong EVERY week so far so this time Im sticking with FP and the rest!!!

"Flicka"
Posted by kircon on 09-28-06 at 12:11 PM
Go skating!

"Jessica"
Posted by HobbsofMI on 09-28-06 at 12:36 PM
After getting caught up reading and a great SOS.....

It's going to be: Jessica

sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

"Jessica.."
Posted by MDSkinner on 09-28-06 at 12:44 PM
Follow the crowd.

"Cowboy"
Posted by Loree on 09-28-06 at 01:19 PM
I think there is a reason we have been shown how annoying he is to his tribemates early on. And he is the oldest. The younger tribemates could think they don't need him because he is old and weaker. I just don't see any of the others fighting to keep him around. And it could just be a decision of "anyone but me" and "lets get rid of the annoying one".

"Cecilia"
Posted by RudyRules on 09-28-06 at 01:36 PM
Why not?

"Cecilia"
Posted by Bravehart on 09-28-06 at 01:37 PM
Just a gut feeling. Maybe without Stephannie....she's a target. I'm not too sure if she and Ozzy would form an alliance.

or Candice...or Flicka!

I love it when we just don't know for sure!

"RE: Cecilia"
Posted by Bravehart on 09-28-06 at 04:06 PM
oops, meant to say "without Cristina" instead of Stephannie. So many characters this early in the game....

"Cecilia"
Posted by FlamingCactusIT on 09-28-06 at 03:39 PM
Just a guess.

"JP"
Posted by Oscirus on 09-28-06 at 05:09 PM
always bet on the annoying one. That is all

"Cecelia"
Posted by flygirl on 09-28-06 at 05:22 PM
Just takin a wild guess

"Jessica (Flicka)"
Posted by MJewel on 09-28-06 at 07:47 PM
Going with Jessica this week.