URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6348
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by SherpaDave on 04-04-06 at 06:36 PM
Well, after last week's comment, I hope you didn't put George Mason in your PTTE.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Aras. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Austin (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Austin"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-04-06 at 06:37 PM
Too easy...

"VoteChange: Courtney"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-06-06 at 04:22 PM
The remaining Casaya's?
Yup, Courtney goes!

"Austin"
Posted by Owlster on 04-04-06 at 07:31 PM
It's too bad, but Austin will get the boot this week.

"Austin"
Posted by michel on 04-04-06 at 07:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-06 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

Saying he was acting weak is stupid. They still vote you out for being stupid!

"Austin"
Posted by Flowerpower on 04-04-06 at 07:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-06 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

No doubts about it this week....but I can't wait to write Courtney's or Bruce's name down...those Casaya's are nasty...

Austin was my favorite player this season...upbeat and scrappy!

"VOTE CHANGE: COURTNEY"
Posted by Flowerpower on 04-04-06 at 07:44 PM
I was really looking for an excuse to not vote for Austin, and now I've found it....TDT!!! He states that he's "not so sure" that Austin gets the boot this ep, and it could be Courtney...good enough for me! And it would really fit with the title of the ep, AND, it would fit with Chill One's early spec that rasta girl was at F9! PLEASE LET IT BE COURTNEY!!!!

"Courtney"
Posted by whoami on 04-04-06 at 09:31 PM
That is who I have on my PTTE list to go next, so I am sticking with her.

"Austin"
Posted by vince3 on 04-04-06 at 09:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-06 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

We shall see what happens.

"Austin"
Posted by xwraith27 on 04-04-06 at 09:42 PM
La Pagonging continues

"Courtney"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 04-04-06 at 11:48 PM
Editing wise, think her story has been told. I'll even go out on another limb and say that the hidden immunity wont have to be used either. Blindside time of the annoying one.

"HEY COURTNEY..."
Posted by Round Robin on 04-05-06 at 00:27 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Shane"
Posted by kingfish on 04-05-06 at 09:56 AM
Heart Vote.

Plus the most logical if petty camp politics comes into play.

"Sally"
Posted by JazzyJax on 04-05-06 at 10:12 AM
Terry would be more likely to give the second idol to Austin, if anyone. Doesn't make sense that the second most amount of votes wouldn't go to Aras or Shane. So who's left? The strong shower at IC, which appears to be Sally.

"Bad karma for Courtney"
Posted by ElroyJetson on 04-05-06 at 12:23 PM
Because next week's teaser says "...the remaining Casayas..."

-- Elroy Jetson

"Austin"
Posted by architecturegirl on 04-05-06 at 01:37 PM
I think Courtney's days are numbered, and I'd love to see her go instead of Austin, but logistically I just dont see it happening yet...

"Austin"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-05-06 at 03:12 PM
Now that we know Bruce is leaving in two eps, I think Courtney is likely to get dropped next week, not this week. I just don't see a major shake-up in this episode, regardless of whatever angst the HII induces.

I expect Terry to win regular immunity but I doubt he gives the HII to either Austin or Sally. I think in the preview he is offering it to a Casaya for further down the road.

At the last TC Austin gave Casaya a reason to vote him out next. And I've always thought Austin and Nick would leave back to back from the editing. And Austin is the only one left in the game about whom ChillOne had no description or information.

"Austin"
Posted by sylvester on 04-05-06 at 04:57 PM
But I hope hope hope it's Courtney.

"austin"
Posted by emydi on 04-05-06 at 05:13 PM
what br said

"Austin"
Posted by Bravehart on 04-05-06 at 05:19 PM
For now I think the pagonging continues. TDT is good but not always right. Austin was next to go anyway (since Casaya can't get at Terry), his admitting he was "playing weak" solidified it.

"Austin"
Posted by PenMike on 04-05-06 at 05:54 PM
The Pagonging continues.......I see the arguments for Courtney, but just don't think the Casaya gang will leave anyone standing who may win immunity.

"Austin City Limits"
Posted by survivorscott on 04-05-06 at 07:19 PM
Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

"Austin"
Posted by dabo on 04-06-06 at 01:02 AM
Terry isn't likely to give up HII despite what Jeff said at TC. Potentially, Shane could use that as an excuse to pop off a Casaya rival, but I don't think his head is that into the game. Shane, though, is the one obviously targetted by LaMina; the other Casaya have little to worry about and it would even make sense for them to force the usage of HII to get it out of Terry's hands, even if that meant sacrificing Shane. That being the case, they may as well vote Austin or Terry out.

"Austin"
Posted by greg2557 on 04-06-06 at 08:30 AM
At this point there's no way Terry gives away the idol.

"Austin"
Posted by Dene on 04-06-06 at 09:05 AM
You set yourself up to be knocked out of the game when you revealed your plan at the last tribal council. What a shame....

"Austin"
Posted by mookiemeister on 04-06-06 at 10:45 AM
Terry will either win the IC again or he will reveal that he has the hidden immunity idol so others will be afraid to vote for him.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"Austin"
Posted by kircon on 04-06-06 at 10:56 AM
I agree with Dene that Austin put the mark on his back last TC.

"Austin"
Posted by Whole Lotta Rosie on 04-06-06 at 11:01 AM
I've been terrible this year, so I guess that means Courtney is gone.

"Courtney"
Posted by Chez on 04-06-06 at 11:04 AM
I am voting for Courtney. Although the Pagonging seems likely, so that Austin will probably go, I tend to put some faith into the Chill One spoiler describing the rafia hair girl going at F9.

Wishful thinking I guess as well. Coupling a Casaya boot this week with the medical evacuation of Bruce next week, and it will make the numbers a lot more interesting.

"AUSTIN"
Posted by mll1717 on 04-06-06 at 03:00 PM
I like the idea of it being Courtney but afraid it is Austin...
bye bye cutie-pa-tootie....

molli

"Courtney..."
Posted by MDSkinner on 04-06-06 at 03:29 PM
only because I don't want the Austin people (all of you) to be right. I expect this to be Austin, but voting for Courtney with the "hope" that she is gone!

"Courtney."
Posted by Estee on 04-06-06 at 04:14 PM
Will she draw a heart around her snuffed-out torch and insist the others say a prayer over it?

"Austin"
Posted by Sonicbluebird on 04-06-06 at 04:46 PM
This week I hope I am wrong.

"Courtney"
Posted by littletown on 04-06-06 at 05:52 PM
I hope

"Courtney"
Posted by flipxcyd on 04-06-06 at 06:02 PM
Just to be different.

"Courtney"
Posted by strid333 on 04-06-06 at 06:16 PM
Awwwww, cute!

"Austin"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 04-06-06 at 06:17 PM
alt Courtney
Don't see Courtney as the LM target should the boot go to second most votes, and don't see Casaya deviating from their plan while a crafty contender like Austin is still in the game. Austin's athletic and a gameplayer and a smooth talker. He's dangerous. Casaya can and should wait til he's gone to shake itself up.

Also the promo suggests the idol will shake things up, giving us hope for Austin, which makes sense if they don't want the obvious boot to seem like a foregone conclusion.

"Austin"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 04-06-06 at 07:23 PM
So long to the next member of the La Mina Boy's Club ...

Scarlett

"Austin"
Posted by King Will on 04-06-06 at 08:05 PM
See ya