URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6040
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rose's questions for Morgan"

Posted by Brownroach on 09-27-05 at 05:41 PM
Rose posted her Q&A with Morgan on Mess Hall:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=1346.topic&start=41&stop=49

Couple of interesting things:

Q: It looked like Brian single handedly saved Lydia and switched to votes to you. Is he that good a player?

MM: I don’t know if he’s that good a player. He is smart, though, so we’ll see what happens.

Is she being evasive here, and he does quite well?

Q: Who was in your alliance?

MM: I was actually on the hike, it was Gary and Stephenie and Amy and Brianna, that was the main four, then Rafe and I were involved as well. That’s why Brianna was never really brought up, because she was in the alliance with Gary. I mean, she seemed like a much better choice to me to vote off, because she wasn’t doing very well in the physical challenges, and she was also very sick at camp and wasn’t doing a lot around there either.

Comparing this with what she said in the other interview, I don't think Gary and Brianna have a two-person alliance, which is what it sounded like in the other interview. I think Morgan just meant they are in the core alliance, which didn't include her (Morgan) or Rafe.

Q: Did anybody feel like Stephenie had an unfair advantage because she’d played the game before?

MM: I think that we’re all probably feeling that way now, but at first, you just get so caught up in the game, and she is a really strong player, and we thought she was an asset to our team, so not that early, no.

It sounds like Stephenie does really really well this time around.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of contents
  • RE: Rose's questions for Morgan,Flowerpower, 05:56 PM, 09-27-05
  • RE: Rose's questions for Morgan,lvoetulips, 07:25 PM, 09-27-05

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rose's questions for Morgan"
Posted by Flowerpower on 09-27-05 at 05:56 PM
Very interesting, indeed! It does sound as though Steph may outlast quite a few! As for Brianna and Gary, I'm getting the impression that this is just a very loose alliance, I'd bet that Brianna is indeed expendable.....as is Amy.

"RE: Rose's questions for Morgan"
Posted by lvoetulips on 09-27-05 at 07:25 PM
Hey, wait a minute- I didn't interview her!!

No, but it does sound like the Gary/Stephanie/whoever else alliance does quite well...

I started one too!