URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5772
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"JENN?"

Posted by reality 101 on 03-06-05 at 01:58 PM
There was a post at the begining that on survivornews.net Jenn's name was in a different font than the others - although now its the same - I dont know if this is anything but everytime I go to cbs.com and go to the survivor page the photos at the bottom of each survivor is always on Jenn - could this be a clue - Its obvious but it seems no one even checks things like that anymore - it seems too easy

Its the sneeky "V" editing . . .

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: JENN?"
Posted by biancaxxx on 03-06-05 at 04:52 PM
I think they are just trying to remind us that she's actually on the show, since she hasn't said a word all season.

Posted by reality 101 on 03-06-05 at 05:05 PM
Very True!

Posted by seahorse on 03-06-05 at 09:15 PM
Then she probably is safe for a while. At this point they are not going to get rid of an undeveloped contestant.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-06-05 at 09:17 PM
Let us not ever forget that we all kept saying the same thing about Zoe (S4) and Erin (S5) -- "they can't go this week because MB hasn't developed this character yet..."

Scratch and sniff

Posted by seahorse on 03-07-05 at 09:55 AM
While it is possible, I'm just going with the odds. I also, think Jenn is the most undeveloped Survivor ever after 3 episodes, so I think she will be around a while.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by Devious Weasel on 03-07-05 at 01:02 PM
If the spoilers are correct, and we get a lot of the Gregg-Jenn romance later, then it would explain why she is absent now.

Posted by television on 03-07-05 at 12:44 PM
Not true that she hasn't said a word. She said Coby's name when she picked him, and last episode, I distinctly heard her say "go Koror!" at the challenge. That's three words in three episodes... I hope they tone it down next episode for fear of overexposure.

Posted by Brownroach on 03-07-05 at 12:54 PM
And Tom spoke to her. "Jenn, can you cut up some more snake?"

It's really unfair how much focus she's getting.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-06-05 at 09:22 PM
>- I dont know if this is anything but everytime
>I go to cbs.com and go to the survivor page
>the photos at the bottom of each survivor is always
>on Jenn

Could you clarify on this? I'm not seeing where it always comes up as Jenn.

Scratch and sniff

Posted by applejack93 on 03-06-05 at 11:10 PM
It's when you first enter the Survivor: Palau site, the contestant names are listed and when you roll over their names their pictures appear. The image that is displayed when you first enter the site is always Jenn's. The same thing happens to me.

Posted by KeithFan on 03-07-05 at 09:52 AM
That is interesting.

Could be that her picture is the most flattering (it is) of the survivors bio pics (blowing hair, etc), and looks best next to the picture of the Chevy SSR (editors note: if you want a sports car, get a sports car)

Could also mean more. I don't think they would put someones picture there that will be gone episode 3, and my gut feeling is that Jenn is the S10 Darrah, hold the accent.