URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 571
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A problem with Water Torture...."

Posted by Locker on 01-27-01 at 01:07 PM
Okay, I was watching a "Behind the Scenes Survivor 2" show yesterday, and they showed the Water Torture footage. Clearly everyone is there EXCEPT for Debb and Kel, however I have found something to disagree with this theory.

At the beginning, they are all walking towards the challenge site. You can clearly see Debb walking with them. Also, once it was over, the camera goes behind the challenge and shows Kel, walking around. My guess is that he didn't participate in the CHallenge. More intresting-- he was not burnt.

So, this means either one of two things. That Water Tortue is a challenge in one of the first 3 days (which it isn't), or since everyone knows Debb and Kel are the first to get the boot, that CBS tricked us by placing footage of voted out cataways in the challenge.

Or-- that could have been a practice round. I noticed they were moving and the way they were acting must not have been for the real thing. But Debb and Kel are not in it--that's for sure. But still--I did see them (Debb walking towards it and Kel walking around outside of the camera's view NOT BURNT).

Any ideas?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion