URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5332
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Skinny Mia sighting"

Posted by Eddiebosox on 09-16-04 at 01:37 PM
A friend of mine in Boston said that he went out on a few dates with Mia a while ago, and that she was apologizing why she was so skinny because she just got back from being on Survivor.

Could mean she goes far.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Skinny Mia sighting"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-16-04 at 01:57 PM
Welcome to the boards, Eddiebosox! Hmmmm... sounds interesting. What else did your friend have to say and how skinny was she?

Praise Jesus!

Scarlett

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 09-16-04 at 02:00 PM
A while ago, eh? Did he date her or know her at any time BEFORE she went away for Survivor?

The reason why I ask is because Brownroach posted that some contestants were requested to play up weight loss rumours -- Mia being one of them -- and wondered if this was just Mia playing coy with the guy, as he didn't know how much she weighed before the game compared to when they were dating.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff
Posted by volsfan on 09-16-04 at 02:05 PM

Unless this person dated her since her name was released as a contestant, I would think she could not admit that she was on Survivor.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Posted by caveman on 09-16-04 at 02:39 PM
I don't think they are sworn to absolute silence once the game is over and they return to the States. I can tell you from personal experience, they can't do interviews and they most certainly are prohibited from talking with friends about any aspect of the game that has not yet aired on TV, but they are not prohibited from telling friends, family and coworkers where they've been for the last couple of months.

Caveman

Posted by geg6 on 09-16-04 at 02:53 PM
Gotta differ with ya here. I know for a fact that they cannot discuss being on Survivor at all until at least the contestants are revealed by SeeBS. I know this because I have on many occasions been around Amber and, more often, members of her family. Even after all the boards had identified her as a castaway DAW (for both of her Survivor outings), they would not discuss the matter until it had been officially announced. I also have friends from the Bridgeville area who know Jenna who say the same thing.

Posted by nailbone on 09-16-04 at 03:17 PM
BTW, do remember to tell her I said hello the next time you see her.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

Posted by I_Brake4Survivors on 09-17-04 at 01:48 AM
I was curious if he noticed anything about her feet or how she was walking?

On Regis and Kelly Thursday AM, JP mentioned that because of all the coral on the islands, their feet got cut up, the bugs got in and their feet were pretty messed up (infected) this season.