URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5166
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"the whole rob not trusting rupert storyline "

Posted by ts076 on 05-05-04 at 00:35 AM
on more than one occasion either on survivor episode or the insider rob has said he doesnt trust rupert. more than likely this comes to a head this week and will probably turn out with rob realizing he could trust rupert all along when rupert votes along with rob and amber to vote out tom honoring his alliance. Also rob could tell rupert that he will take rupert and amber in the final 3 if jenna doesnt have immunity. of course rob will screw rupert over leading to rupert being one mad mofo because they take jenna who turned and voted with tom instead of rupert who honored his alliance.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: the whole rob not trusting rupert storyline "
Posted by gina25 on 05-05-04 at 01:25 AM
Wow, I think you made some awesome points. That all makes a lot of sense to me. Looking at some of the other spoilers that are pointing to a Rob/Jenna final 2, I think that if what you are saying is true then that may be the final nail in the coffin for Rob being able to pull off the win. If Jenna wins the final IC and takes Rob to the end, I think Rob will get 3 votes: Amber, Shii-Ann, and big Tom. If Rob screws Rupert as you are predicting, then I think Jenna will get: Lex, Kathy, Alicia and Rupert. Giving Jenna the win. I hope this is not true, but it makes sense to me considering all the editing this season.

It also explains how Rob and Amber are still dating. I don't think either of them could be responsible for ousting the other and still be dating as of now. In this scenario, it will be Jenna who chooses to get rid of Amber and take Rob to the end in the hopes she will have a better chance of winning against him than against Amber.