URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4859
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tom's condition"

Posted by anotherkim on 02-24-04 at 09:52 PM
Okay, I found out TODAY that one of my students' mom is a close friend of Tom's family (some farming connection from way back that he explained, but I can't remember the details). They vacation at his house. Tom came here to see the son in a sporting event last year. They talk all the time.

Anyway, the kid said today that when his mom talked to Tom's family that Tom "looked really bad" when he came home. He had lost a lot of weight (and he emphasized a lot) and was covered in bug bites and sores, scabs, etc.

I haven't read any spoilers this season. This may be totally useless, but I'm passing it along to do with as you can.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--oh, and he had some funny stories about various Survivors visiting Tom's farm...evidently it's quite the hot spot for Survivors.

Table of contents
  • RE: Tom's condition,TeamJoisey, 10:03 PM, 02-24-04
  • RE: Tom's condition,robindobindoodledoo, 10:19 PM, 02-24-04
  • RE: Tom's condition,shakes the clown, 02:15 AM, 02-25-04
  • RE: Tom's condition,DRONES, 03:41 AM, 02-25-04

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tom's condition"
Posted by TeamJoisey on 02-24-04 at 10:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

I have this picture of Jerri vacationing at a pig farm...

oooh my ribs hurt now.

So Tom's gonna stick around long enough to get skinny, or the bugs suck his fat out.

Where can I get dem fat-suckin' bugs?

Posted by robindobindoodledoo on 02-24-04 at 10:19 PM
wb kim.
btw I love your miscellaneos rambling site. Too fun as a fellow mother of three.

Posted by shakes the clown on 02-25-04 at 02:15 AM
...thanks Kim! There is already speculation that Tom does well so its nice to have another layer of evidence to lend its support.

Posted by DRONES on 02-25-04 at 03:41 AM
Parents asking kids,"So where shall we vaction this year?"
Kids,"Disney World, Disney Land, Six Flags, Busch Gardens, Europe."
Parents,"No kids, this year we're going to ole Tom's farm."

ROFLMAO

DRONES