URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4852
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"IS IT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION"

Posted by westgirl98 on 02-22-04 at 02:49 PM
Are we sure that outed players arent coming back such as the case in the last survivor? Or are they adding players which would be completly wrong to do. Brian had already made a comment about not being out there right now when he was on the early show and at the reunion special John clearly says maybe I will say my mother dies on all stars, which Jeff gave him a glaring look, but again was this mis direction so we think they are bringing people back into the game? The boot list seems irrational to me so I am thinking maybe someone is trying to deceive us and therefore the twist will work this season, although Jeff has said there are no twists this season I find that very hard to believe.... any opinion's?
Also on a final note the list has the final four as Amber,Rupert,Tom and Rob M. I cant imagine Tom or Rupert voting for each other unless they think they can win against Amber and Rob. Most try to vote out the couples early on, at least in my opinion!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: IS IT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION"
Posted by udg on 02-22-04 at 03:16 PM
Welcome to the board, westgirl. There are actually already a few threads on this topic, so don't be surprised if your post gets locked. Check out the guidelines here. Spoiler Forum Guidelines (New and Improved) It's nothing personal, but we try to keep duplicate threads to a minimum so that the forum is easier to navigate.

Threads on the possibility of adding players/ghost tribe:
Thought that has been nagging at me
The Addition Of a New Player...

Threads on the "Sleek" boot list you cited:
First, we know it's a hoax. Sleek28, here is the link that says he is admits being a hoax
Here's the original thread discussing the boot list: Sleek28's "boot list" Don't post in that thread. It's so long that it has been continued here: silverstarz - insider episode info?

HTH!

---
UDG

"RE: IS IT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION"
Posted by westgirl98 on 02-22-04 at 03:21 PM
thanks and I am so sorry!!!