URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2965
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Another Promo"

Posted by Kokoro on 09-12-02 at 01:03 PM
There's a new Canadian-only promo (I believe it is, anyway - it features our Global voice-over guy) that labels about half of the contestants and includes new interviews ie.

The Diva, The Mom, The Adventurer, The Schemer, etc...

So anyone seen it? It's only been running for the last couple of days. So do we have any ~Canadian~ vidcappers around here?

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Another Promo"
Posted by SurvivaBear on 09-12-02 at 02:39 PM
Can you tell us what "nicknames" match up with what Survivor? Even a partial list may be very helpful.

Beware the Bear!

Posted by Bucky Katt on 09-12-02 at 07:22 PM
Yeah - I saw it too but don't vidcap so I'm not too helpful. Here is the list that I can remember off the top of my head:

The She-Devil - Shii Ann
The Diva - Ghandia
The Flirt - Stephanie
The Schemer - Jed
The ? - Rob (he was talking about how he is 23 and 'girl crazy')

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

Posted by SurvivaBear on 09-12-02 at 07:29 PM
The Schemer - Jed

I wonder if this is connected in any way with the TV Guide title: The Importance of Being E...est

Beware the Bear!

Posted by VanQ on 09-13-02 at 00:24 AM
Also, was there anywhere else that the phrase DIVA was used to refer to Ghandia, other than the nickname (GDIVA)of the person visiting SS? This would give alot more creedence to the posts that she(Ghandia???)made if she was not called Diva on any clips prior to her posting! Now she is being called the Diva!

I am also thinking that it is probably not a good thing to be known as 'the Diva'.

Posted by Kokoro on 09-13-02 at 06:49 PM
I only have a second here but just an interjection: She wasn't only labeled as "The Diva"; In the interview that followed, that is how she refered to herself.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.