URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1057
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is this the final 4?"

Posted by Superman on 03-25-01 at 06:24 AM
From blur2k on ss.com:

"Towards the final moments of the recap episode there is a shot of the the survivors walking back after alicia's ouster. Immediately after that there is quick flashes, some fire and what appears to be the same image of people entering the tribal council area from the opening sequence, but somewhere in between, there is an image of four human shadows holding torches."

I was looking at the shape of the torches. Check this out:

The torch with the curve seems to be behind either Liz or Keith. Just going by body shape The large person to the right would have to be either Rodger or Tina with her bulky coat(hood up).

I dunno.........

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is this the final 4?"
Posted by Riordan on 03-25-01 at 08:00 AM
I can't tell anything from the shadows in the first pic. In the second, from L to R:

Liz, Keith (back), Roger, Nick (back), Tina (yellow), Jerri (back), Amber, Colby.

Posted by missalex on 03-25-01 at 10:00 AM
To me, it looks like there are FIVE people in this photo. If you look a little to the left side of the person who is on farest left of the FOUR, you can see another torch.

I'm sorry that my writing isn't very clear...

Posted by DivaByTheSea on 03-26-01 at 11:20 AM
It could be 7. Look over to the left...kinda down. There are 2 more flickers of light. There out of proportion with the front 4 and the mid-way 1 light. BUt it could just be that 2 of the torch-bearers have walked ahead of the front 4.

The second person from the left looks like Lis. All four look about the same height, which makes me think they are all women.

The second from the right looks either bulky or larger through the middle. Still seems feminine to me though.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

Posted by rameses on 03-26-01 at 11:39 PM
The person second from right seems to have something on their head. Doesn't it look too big and bulky? Could it be LisLis's immunity headdress or a bandana around the head. Just looks "not right" to me somehow.

Posted by Kokoro on 03-28-01 at 09:50 PM
<<BUt it could just be that 2 of the torch-bearers have walked ahead of the front 4.>>

I don't think so....they don't look like they're heading anywhere; they're posing.

Also in the opening, the camera pans over 4(?) people also around this point. Does anyone have the screen captures for those?

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

And my new mascot type thingy: