URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2277
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Breaking Pointe"

Posted by udg on 08-07-13 at 08:49 PM
It's like the Real Housewives Ballerinas of Salt Lake City. I could handle more focus on the dance and less on the petty drama, but I'm still watching. Am I the only one?

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Breaking Pointe"
Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 08-09-13 at 01:45 PM
I had no idea this show existed! I really like it as I am a ballet fan! Other than wanting to shake Allison sometimes I really like the cast. Thanks for the heads up!

Posted by JessicaRN on 08-10-13 at 00:53 AM
I like this too. I caught a few of them last season, so I DVR'd for the season. Ballet is a tough life.

Posted by udg on 08-10-13 at 08:56 AM
WAY tough! Seniority counts, but not enough for the principals to feel secure. It's physical like athletics, but in a subjective way. There's an acting element, but with relatively few roles to go around. No wonder they're all lushes!

"Ian Tanzer"
Posted by udg on 08-20-13 at 02:52 PM
I was disappointed that Ian wasn't offered a contract, especially when the alternative was Zach. I know the director has to look at their skill on stage and is probably less aware of the drama behind the scenes, but as viewers, what we were shown was:

Ian - hardworking, earnest, focused
Zach - gossipy, trouble maker, goof-off

I looked Ian up on Twitter after the show, and he has already started as a corps dancer for the Sarasota Ballet.

Dancer is his name.

"RE: Ian Tanzer"
Posted by JessicaRN on 08-21-13 at 03:20 PM
It's hard to see Zach has anything more than snarky, comic relief. We must be missing something.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-12-16 at 05:36 PM
Sounds like dance moms

Posted by Agman2 on 01-25-16 at 06:37 PM
gimme a U

Posted by Agman2 on 01-25-16 at 06:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-16 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

Give me a G

Posted by Agman2 on 01-25-16 at 06:39 PM
what does that spell?

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 01:04 PM
I can't abide the extra E in pointe