URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2041
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Cougar"

Posted by CSHS79 on 04-26-09 at 02:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-09 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-03-09 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

Have any of you seen Tv Land's new dating reality show "The Cougar"? I've watched the second & third episodes online and it seems fun.

On the show the woman they call The Cougar just turned 40 and has 4 kids. The men competing for her attention are between the ages of 21-29, some of whom have dated much older women. To me, it's the fact she's 40 with 4 kids, the oldest of which is 23 and wants to date a much younger man that makes her a cougar. However an article about the show says a cougar is a woman over 35 out on the prowl for younger men without any mention of kids.

My question for you is how would you define a cougar?Is it age alone or is it other factors like the guy might be more age appropriate for the woman's 23 yr old daughter?

Lack of anyone's response a week after posting this proves to me the show isn't that popular or am I wrong?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Is no one who posts out here watching"
Posted by CSHS79 on 05-10-09 at 12:57 PM
If you want to see some real cute guys watch this show. Granted the shelf life of any dating reality is slim, it will be fun to see who she winds up with for at least a short time.
However I do feel sorry for her oldest daughter since Stacey who is 40 has a 23 yr old daughter. Yes she had a daughter at 16 so it's clear she's trying do her own version 17 again.

"RE: The Cougar"
Posted by Agman2 on 03-23-16 at 10:50 AM
bump