URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2039
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Pretty Wicked, anyone??"

Posted by mindy23 on 04-21-09 at 09:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-09 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Talk about mindless non-entertainment! I could just go to a family reunion if I want to see such drama and disfunction!

These 20-something women (whom we found out last night were mostly lying about how old they were, anyway) act like they are just out of high school, or less! I believe my grand daughter, who is 14 is way more mature!

I think, geez, I haven't even figured out the whole concept of this fiasco yet, is that they've chosen so many 'pretty' young girls who have some inner flaws (aka 'True Beauty' on a much lower level), put them in a house together, and along with a psychologist (the girls think she is a joke!), a comedian-have NO idea what the heck HE is doing there, and Liv Tyler's sister as judges, the girls are supposedly being 'helped' to become beautiful on the inside as well.

Well, guess what? It ain't happening! The deeper the judges dig, the uglier the girls are getting, the cattier the fights, and the nastier the confrontations.

I just don't get it. I have a feeling that Tyra Banks is behind this somewhere, because the show is being hosted by former ANTM, Caridee, who is as beautiful as ever. But must be in desperate mode to even THINK of being on this show!

OK, just MY humble opinion. But, in reality, can't wait to see who they chose as the 'most improved'. LOL!!! I guess it will be the poor girl who was reduced to tears and a near break-down last night because her ex-BFF roasted her and gave out very personal, confidentail info to 20+ total strangers. Why? Because she's pretty much catatonic now! Whatcha think??

ET correct some grammatical mishaps.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Pretty Wicked, anyone??"
Posted by Abuela4 on 05-09-09 at 11:10 PM
I watched half of one episode and couldn't take it any longer.

DREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADFUL!!!

"RE: Pretty Wicked, anyone??"
Posted by Agman2 on 03-23-16 at 10:45 AM
Nope