URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2038
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Groomer Has It"

Posted by Puffy on 04-12-09 at 01:24 PM
Animal Planet's "Groomer Has It" is back for season 2. Watch it if you're an animal lover.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Groomer Has It"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-13-09 at 09:36 AM
Woooo - I like this show Puff. Missed the first ep but they're like all the others, they'll replay and replay.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

Posted by mindy23 on 04-19-09 at 09:03 AM
And, like the other shows, there is already a drama queen that we all hate, and can't wait to get rid of!

But I do love to see the new things they do with the dogs, and love learning new things about these amazing animals-the dogs, not the contestants! LOL.

I was bummed that Chicken Joe got bumped last night, but once again, it's a drama thing...

Posted by JessicaRN on 04-26-09 at 00:20 AM
I saw a commercial for a new show coming on in May with the winner from last season. He was that very likable inner city young guy who picked the horribly matted dog from the shelter (Teddy) just because the dog needed care. The show is called Beverly Hills Groomer and it is really nice to see good things happen for this guy!

Posted by mindy23 on 04-26-09 at 09:42 AM
>I saw a commercial for a
>new show coming on in
>May with the winner from
>last season. He was
>that very likable inner city
>young guy who picked the
>horribly matted dog from the
>shelter (Teddy) just because the
>dog needed care. The
>show is called Beverly Hills
>Groomer and it is really
>nice to see good things
>happen for this guy!

ITA!! Can't wait to see Artist again, and watch him do his thing in Beverly Hills! He was a lot of fun, and quite the character. I've been wondering where he was and how he was doing, so I am just thrilled they are bringing him back!! YEAH!

Posted by mindy23 on 06-15-09 at 11:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-09 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Down to the final 3, and it's been a pretty so-so season. I don't see any Artists coming out of this season. No great personalities, or skills. They have all screwed up in their own rights, and that one judge, Xavier? Wow, did they go grave digging for that man??

Scary, indeed! Wonder if this show will ever be seen or heard from again? I love anything animal (check out the avitar), so I love it when an entire show is dedicated to our furry friends! Too bad TPTB can't come up with some better ideas....

ET correct my crummy spelling. Hope I did.

Posted by Puffy on 06-24-09 at 01:53 AM
Xavier is creepy. I don't want Lisa to win. I'd rather see a newer groomer win, instead of someone who already has her own business and is experienced.

Birthday siggy from Agman

"RE: Congratulations to Groomer of the Year-2009!!"
Posted by mindy23 on 06-28-09 at 01:06 PM
OK, it's been a good 16 hours since the finale, and this forum is not exactly the most hoppin' forum on the board, so I think it's ok to say:

CONGRATULATIONS TO HUBER!! You rocked it, Dude! You won that quick sniff, you picked the best doggies to groom (even though I wasn't so sure about that 'corded poodle'-never saw one of those in my entire life!), and you showed up Lisa.

Congrats, and may you have a very long and successful grooming career! Please take the time to review the pains and hardships that Artist has come across, and make sure you're ready, if you decide to branch out into something entirely new.

Hope to hear more about you in the future!!

Posted by JessicaRN on 06-28-09 at 02:12 PM
I just watched it and I was kind of surprised that Huber was picked, although I was happy with the outcome. It seemed as if Lisa was the front runner throughout the entire series. They like the "underdog" on this show.
(I find Xavier so weird, yet quite entertaining. I wonder if this is all put on or is he really this odd?)

Posted by Puffy on 07-02-09 at 11:21 AM
I'm glad that Huber won, too. Lisa seemed like she felt she was entitled to the crown; Huber appeared grateful. Xavier comes from another planet.

Birthday siggy from Agman

Posted by Agman2 on 04-05-16 at 10:35 AM
who let the dogs out?