URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1959
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ep5"

Posted by kingfish on 08-07-08 at 08:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-08 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

of Greatest American Dog,

Before I comment on specifics, I just want to make a comparison between the human version of this show (BB10) and this show.

When Travis was comforting Brandy in ep5, at least he didn't say "You got the hottest ass in the house."

And to say that this series demonstrates that it is possible to cast reality TV people with a little class. Hope it catches on.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ep5"
Posted by jbug on 08-07-08 at 03:15 PM
uh,
are we talking America's Greatest Dog here?

Posted by kingfish on 08-07-08 at 05:47 PM
Heh! Yeah.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-02-16 at 11:36 AM
America's greatest dog? I was wondering what he meant!

"RE: Ep5 America's Greatest Dog?"
Posted by Snidget on 08-07-08 at 03:31 PM
You know, I typically don't like miniature schnauzers. Maybe I just have yet to meet a good one.

However I felt so sorry for that poor dog and just wanted so badly to break into the house steal the dog and bring it home and give it a happy life, as a dog.

"RE: Ep5 America's Greatest Dog?"
Posted by RudyRules on 08-10-08 at 09:38 PM
Miniature schnauzers are quite intelligent and generally are good obedience and agility dogs. It's a shame about the owner.

Actually, in her defense, she was really feeling the pressure, although she spent forever worrying about it and precious little time doing anything to work it out.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Posted by Loree on 08-07-08 at 03:56 PM
I am still upset we never got to see Tillman dance. Now that might have been entertaining.

Posted by Puffy on 08-07-08 at 10:38 PM
I always laugh and laugh while watching this show. The dogs on the balance beam were funny! The dances were great! The contestants were compassionate to each other. It's an uplifting show.

Surfkitten Siggie Shop
2007,thanks to Smokeysmom

Posted by RudyRules on 08-10-08 at 09:38 PM
Agreed, much more uplifting than a lot of shows on today.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch