URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1942
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Clean House Disclaimer"

Posted by mindy23 on 07-03-08 at 11:38 AM
Don't know how many of you watched the Clean House Messiest House in the Country #2 yesterday. But I want you ALL to know that I am NOT that Mindy!!! Paaalllllleeeeeeeeaseeee!! I would DIE if I had to step foot in a house that looked, smelled, like that! Especially if it were MINE!

OK, I understand that people get down and out on their luck. I, too, am disabled with a bad back. But come to my house and you will see that I would rather be in pain, take a few extra meds, then live in a filthy, dead carcass of a rat-infested, dead cat urine and manure house!! Ghosts or no ghosts, that was just the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life!!

My son was a ginormous collector of things when he lived at home, but he was NOT allowed to store his crap in the house! We had a shed for that, and when THAT got full, guess what? The swap meet was just down the road!

But beyond that, clean and cluttered are entirely different things! This couple was just sad and, well, SAD!!! Hope to see them in a year or so to re-evaluate the condition of their condition. And I hope to God there is no baby anywhere to be found, or not found, if they have gone back to their old ways!! Which, unfortunately, I think they may have! Phil and Mindy-you need help!!! Please get some therapy FAST way before you ever think of bringing another animal and certainly a CHILD into your home!!!!! OK, Just MY humble opinion folks....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Clean House Disclaimer"
Posted by Agman2 on 03-04-16 at 11:42 AM
I think the premise of this show is too cluttered. It's also a messy subject to tackle because there's not a lot to pick up on.