URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1882
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Crowned"

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 12-13-07 at 09:32 AM
DD and I watched this lastnight. We decided that our "team" name would have to be Team DAW but the a FUNNIEST.NAME.EVER was Silent But Deadly. *snort* OMG.

winterized by agman

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Crowned"
Posted by arkiegrl on 12-13-07 at 07:23 PM
*snort* I couldn't believe they came up with that name. LOL.

I was very glad to see the Reigning A's get de-sashed. Their introduction was soooooooooo boring!

I think my favorite team after this first episode would be Daredevil Divas.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 12-20-07 at 02:11 PM
Not nearly as entertaining as week 1.
My favorites are still the Tomboys, with the two from Wyoming as close second.

winterized by agman

Posted by Agman2 on 03-09-16 at 04:20 PM
Nice Siggie!

"Hula Hooping...really?"
Posted by Hoobie on 01-03-08 at 10:14 PM
I am not at all surprised about this week's boot, based on the talent alone.

However, Hollis's self righteous attitude is really starting to get annoying. And, if I hear her mom say one more time: "I've felt a special bond with my daughter, since the day I found out I was pregnant", I will indeed vomit!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-17-08 at 08:40 AM
Ok, I know I'm one of maybe 3 people still watching this show, but last night's elimination was hilarious. Between laughing at this and laughing at American Idol I had a really good evening
The looks on everyone's face when the daughter said "I'm running" and they both teetered off stage at a rapid teeter was priceless. *snort

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

Posted by berwyn on 01-17-08 at 11:11 PM
I turned it on again last night because I think it's really funny. Wasn't the one judge close to tears when the losers refused to cut their sashes? At first I thought they ran just to be funny, but then the mom said she refused to be humiliated. I think they were way past humiliation by that point.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-18-08 at 08:22 AM
Shana needs to find a sense of humor. I'm sorry but this show is no Miss America pageant.

I rewound it so I could catch what they said before tripping off stage. You could tell they'd planned it. *funniest elimination evah!

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

Posted by Hoobie on 01-26-08 at 00:06 AM
I feel really bad for the 2 moms who have really low self esteem: Mindy (the one who had the kidney transplant), and Ada (the one who was originally on the team called Hot & Not, because the daughter considered the mom not-hot). Wow - I know way too much about these people.

Still annoyed by Hollis and her mom. They keep winning challenges because they're "so darn cute", but I think they're so darn pretentious. My faves are the ones who are homeless, Jenileigh and Moya. Although, to call any of them favorites is a stretch.

"Finishing out a mostly one woman thread :)"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-31-08 at 12:30 PM
It's done. Two good things about the finally...1)Jack Wagner and 2) the Red-headed hags got desashed.

Agman took me to the islands

"RE: Finishing out a mostly one woman thread :)"
Posted by realityfreek on 01-31-08 at 02:23 PM
yeah it was on of those train wreck shows you just cant turn away from...lol...

I was also delightfully suprised to see Jack Wagner-love him! and that the red hags as you so aptly put were desashed BEFORE the show was even over...and then thay had to stay around for the crowning...hahahaha