URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID110
Thread Number: 52
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Money!"

Posted by Starshine on 07-06-07 at 04:15 PM
And whilst I am on the Pirate Master vibe how much money do they each have? Do they know? If so JD could have saved his cash. I guess that the officers can bid, in which case why don't the triad keep the pardon within their grouping?

Do the floated pirates keep their booty? I assume so, in which case I suppose the PM at the end will still only have about 300k (OK I wouldn't say no but...)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Money!"
Posted by byoffer on 07-06-07 at 05:00 PM
Good questions. I think they don't keep us in the loop on the $ since as the show goes along the money can really change hands. Winning new treasures (and who keeps track of what each gets?), buying Pardons, bribing other pirates, lending money, ...

Would the show be more enjoyable if we knew how much each Pirate had? Maybe. Or maybe they know that some are getting so far ahead of others that catching up will become very difficult (unless they can vote off the richest).

Posted by stunnerphil on 07-06-07 at 05:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-07 AT 05:36 PM (EST)

this link takes you to view money earned so far in the game

Posted by Jenna_F on 07-07-07 at 03:41 AM
If should be warned that that link also seems to take you to spoilers. aswell as the money earned.