URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 48
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who got married?"

Posted by amea_gari on 02-21-07 at 11:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-07 AT 01:13 PM (EST)

The previews say "Find out Which Beauty and geek got married". My TV instincts tell me this doesn't mean a Beauty and geek got married to each other. Probably to other people.

Edited because I just heard the preview again and they said "You won't believe which beauty OR geek got married" so this is kind of a moot post :p

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who got married?"
Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-21-07 at 08:52 PM
Was busy typing, was it Mario who got married?

Posted by Coconut on 02-21-07 at 09:01 PM
It was Mario. Man, he seems like a good guy.

Arkie butters my popcorn.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-22-07 at 07:50 AM
Wow, in terms of looks he does not seem to have what it takes to attract a woman, however personality wise he must be even more of a fun/lovable than even the show let us see.

It was clear that he was nerd material when he started on the show and did not know how to hold a woman's interest - this show must have done a total make over in his social skills.

Now I am wishing I was more of a nerd so I could be on it. I have been trying for a few fears to convince my girl friend that I am the one to marry but as a single mother she has been burnt before and is hard to convince - and he he goes from nerd to married in six months?

Posted by nazpink on 02-22-07 at 08:53 AM
Didn't Mario say that they had been together for years? I guess it really wasn't so much of an "over night" thing. Congrats for Mario....I think he's a nice guy and that comment about what Cece should eat was halirious!

Posted by Loree on 02-22-07 at 09:05 AM
Mario seemed to say they had been close friends for years. But the show made him realize she was the one and gave him the confidence to make that next move and get married. Good for Mario.

Posted by Coconut on 02-22-07 at 11:10 AM
Maybe I'm just a geek-fiend, but I think Mario is pretty cute. He's chubby, sure, but he has a nice face. Also, he came across as well-spoken and interesting; to me, that is much more worthwhile than a pretty face.

Of course, I'm no playboy model, so perhaps that has something to do with it. My husband is pretty much on par, looks-wise, with the geeks, and I have no complaints.

Arkie butters my popcorn.

Posted by amea_gari on 02-22-07 at 11:38 AM
I agree with Mario being cute. Heck, I think he's downright handsome. Overweight, sure, but he carries it well. And I love his personality. I'm not remotely surprised that he was the one to get married. he strikes me, overall, as the one who was most comfortable with himself-- even from the beginning. (I'm thinking of his 'I don't want her!' comment about Ceecee in eisode 1)