URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 102
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mar 26th Episode"

Posted by flipxcyd on 03-27-09 at 01:52 PM
Yikes

Owen almost kills Christina in her sleep.

Derek proposes (sort of) to Meredith in an elevator.

Izzie survives her surgery.

Alex "donates" and Izzie saves her eggs.

Christina realizes she can't sleep in Owen's arms, so she breaks up with him.

Owen gets checked out.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mar 26th Episode"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-27-09 at 05:54 PM
Callie and Ped surgeon dancing. Callie saves Christine.

Callie admits wanting Izzie dead for years.

George is beside himself with anger/frustration that Izzie talked to Christina and not him.

The aunt who just won't die.

New bitchy oncologist.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
~~ John Adams ~~

"RE: Mar 26th Episode"
Posted by Glow on 04-01-09 at 11:45 AM
Sandra Oh is amazing!

McKidd is McMystery. He's hot as heck.

I wish somebody would have realized nobody was visiting Izzie. I'd have preferred Alex and George having trouble staying away from her bedside.

I love that they are making everybody love Alex. I always have and couldn't understand the hate for him. He's evolving. That's what I like in my television characters. Alex Karev. Timmy Riggins. Sit back and watch them grow, baby. And you don't even have to do any work! That's the greatest part. It's not a real person or a person that you invented. It's somebody else's creation. They did all this work and it feels like they knew all along that this person was awesome but a lot of the people watching weren't getting that because they were blinded by Jeffrey Dean Morgan or Patrick Dempsey or Scott Porter or Kyle Chandler. So they have to shove it in your face every once in a while. You just have to appreciate that. oh and Spencer Reid. But I'm not sure that not everybody watching knew he was awesome from the get go. I love Spencer Reid.

I'm glad they're finally making me care about Meredith and McDreamy and their relationship.

Why was Bailey sending everybody she shouldn't be sending to Derek's? It's like she was thinking who the worst possible person would be to send and then sent them.

rstar