URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID103
Thread Number: 89
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rebel"

Posted by esquire on 03-09-09 at 02:28 PM
Does anyone else think that Rebel is working with Micka?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rebel"
Posted by sica077 on 03-10-09 at 04:37 PM
My husband mentioned that to me a few weeks ago... I think it is quite possible. I have been trying to build a case against Rebel; I really want to know who it is!

Posted by bullzeye on 03-10-09 at 06:42 PM
I read your theory just before I watched last night, and with that in mind, agree that it certainly could be Micka - we never did get closure with him.

Made by Maroonclown; resurrected by Agdude.

Posted by trigirl on 03-12-09 at 07:13 PM
I would love that! I miss Micah.

bouncey by Ice

Posted by DoodleBug on 03-13-09 at 01:31 PM
That's the first person I thought of too. I wonder if HRG is "Rebel" and giving Micah intel. Rebel could be someone we haven't met yet either.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 03-15-09 at 10:36 AM
I said the same thing about HRG and Micah to DH. Especially since the guy said there's no trace of how Rebel's getting in the systems.

Posted by bullzeye on 03-15-09 at 01:38 PM
Especially since the guy said there's no trace of how Rebel's getting in the systems.

Well, now that makes me think of the girl from the first season who was "chatting" with explo-guy without any computer connections. Hmmmm....

Made by Maroonclown; resurrected by Agdude.

Posted by HobbsofMI on 03-15-09 at 04:02 PM
Wireless died....but in the online comic it alluded to that she and some other guy were "alive" and living in computers then they died again.

But you know what.....I really don't care because this season just sucks so much that I took it off my DVR list.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 12:00 PM
Why would anyone want to buy fake passports from someone on line they don't know? Do the need our bank account numbers too?