URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID103
Thread Number: 74
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"11/26 Episode"

Posted by HobbsofMI on 11-27-07 at 10:42 AM
Ok....I miss the old Hiro and I found this week very weak. Glad that we lost one of the twins but Sylar with Molly now....The whole getting comic books back.....Clair/Bob/his daughter..dropping the slurpee....yawn.....

Only good thing we found out is you take off your head there is no coming back but we sort of knew that with Clair when she was killed by the QB. And if she knew that why didn't she blow off his head with the first shot?

So Clair blood works so why did they not take more or have a ton of Adams blood.....

One more show and then we are done.....they really need to work hard in the off season to get it back to season one's level.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 11/26 Episode"
Posted by J Slice on 11-27-07 at 11:12 AM
I looked at this ep as being a bridge episode, since next week's the "finale" (damn those writers. I know plenty of people in Philadelphia who would write those episodes for a lot less - hey Hollywood people! OVER HERE! ::waves:

I want Sylar to eat Maya's brain now, although it seems he'd only be getting a single corn nibblet - how STUPID is she?!

D'oh-Hinder needs to die. And I wouldn't care if Sylar died. I think Adam's a better villain.

I demand more Ando.

All Hail the Rickman!

Posted by iatovttotx78 on 11-27-07 at 11:26 AM
Hated it too. Way too much of the new character's not enough of the regular characters. It was a drag. And I don't like to see Peter working the bad side. How dense does he have to be to see that Adam's evil.

Crafted by sharnina

Posted by dabo on 11-27-07 at 11:39 AM
If you leave the blood sitting around too long it probably Things, very dangerous stuff that blood.

Two get offed next week? Hope one of them is Elle.

I enjoyed this episode overall, if nothing else it is always interesting to see how they orchestrate the chess moves. Sylar escaped from the woman in his head, now he's in position for the cop to get in his head, before the strike they probably planned to sideline Sylar a bit anyway so he could go do the Spock thing.

Posted by PagongRatEater on 11-27-07 at 02:31 PM
I agree. Last night was a bit of a muddle and it looks like next week is going to be a giant cluster if they are suddenly going to wrap all the open ends up in 40 minutes.

The good news is that they will have a long time to get back on track for next season. But have they driven off too many fans for it to matter?

Posted by zombiebaby on 11-27-07 at 03:32 PM
I hate being negative week after week but last night was soooo boring.

Why can't Peter read Adam's mind to see what he really plans on doing?

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!

Posted by CantStandToLook on 11-27-07 at 07:56 PM
I thought the episode was decent, not great but decent. I just dont know how they can wrap up all the loose ends in one show. I'll be there to find out though and i'll be there next season no matter what too. I'm hooked.

Syren did this

Posted by geekboy on 11-27-07 at 08:41 PM
FIrst off, am I the only one out there who thinks they writers finally got the groove back in the last 4-5 shows?

I loved this episode, and the one before, and the one before...

Yes, the season started off horrifically slow and dull, but its back. And one other thing - next weeks 'finale' is the finale for this one story line. Its NOT the end of the season.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Posted by trigirl on 11-28-07 at 10:06 AM
Its NOT the end of the season.

It might be if the writer's strike is not resolved soon.

Scripted Shows Remaining from Futon Guide:

series network season ordered shot latest scheduled (date) remaining
heroes NBC 2 24 11 11 (12/3/07) 0

bouncey by Ice

Posted by beau_30 on 11-30-07 at 08:41 PM
I just heard on the radio/news that the writers striker may becoming to a close, and shows will start back up again.
The negogations were that the writers will get half of the profits made from DVD's & Internet Sales.
So hopefully it won't be the end.

"Season Finale"
Posted by trigirl on 11-28-07 at 10:11 AM
...and this....

From SpoilerFix:

Heroes' second season may be coming to a close a lot sooner than expected due to the <...> writers' strike. Sources confirm that the show is going back and shooting an alternate ending to the Dec. 3 episode that, if used, would allow the episode to function as a season finale in the event of a strike. Originally, the episode was only supposed to serve as the conclusion of the current "Generations" arc. Should an 11th-hour agreement be reached and a strike averted, the alt ending would likely be scrapped.

bouncey by Ice

Posted by The Cake on 11-28-07 at 01:31 PM
But does shooting someone's head off really kill people like Adam, Peter, & Claire? Adam exploded in the tent back in Japan & Peter exploded when he went nuclear & they both came back. Doesn't exploding mean that your head explodes too? If so, why would shooting someone like them in the head make them die permanently?

Posted by trigirl on 11-28-07 at 03:45 PM
I think it is a head-detatched-from-body type of thing. Can't grow a new one.

bouncey by Ice

Posted by HobbsofMI on 11-29-07 at 11:47 AM
Kind of like Highlander.....that's were they ripped that off from...

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Posted by Max Headroom on 11-30-07 at 08:28 AM
Finally pulled this episode off the TiVo and watched it last night. And what a waste of 42 minutes of my time it was. One episode before the (abbreviated) season finale, and we get an episode that's 90% filler?

A few thoughts:

- Enough Claire, already. Relevance to plot?
- Enough of imitation-girl and Micah. Relevance to plot?
- Can Peter really be that dense?
- Can Maya really be that dense? (Then again, ask me if I care.)
- What happened to Parkman, leaving Molly alone for Sylar?

What a jumbled mess this season has been.

Posted by bullzeye on 11-30-07 at 12:45 PM
What happened to Parkman, leaving Molly alone for Sylar?

I can't recall exactly what Sylar said to Mohinder, but it was something along the lines of "I convinced the babysitter to take the night off", leading me to believe he somehow incapacitated Parkman.

A birthday present from Tribe

Posted by dragonflies on 12-01-07 at 10:51 PM
I'm torn on this episode. It had it's ups and it's downs. Overall I am left wondering how they will tie everything up next week, but I'm looking forward to it either way.

Every episode that shows Peter is a good episode.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V