URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID103
Thread Number: 73
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tales"

Posted by flipxcyd on 11-20-07 at 04:02 AM
Just when you though HRG guy was dead, I exclaimed the same word, "Holy...". Now Claire thinks he's dead.

Hiro knows his Dad's killer is Adam...well, duh. I sorta figured that out when I first saw it. It was touching between father and son.

I'm still not liking Elle, even when HRG guy made her electrocute herself. Now that was funny.

What's up with Mohinder? So, is this guy confused, or am I confused?

Previews with Peter and Sylar are back. A sword wielding Hiro at Peter's neck?

ooooh boy...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tales"
Posted by zombiebaby on 11-20-07 at 08:39 AM
I think I like the show on after it better now. Sad.

I don't do spoilers but it feels like everything about this show is predictible now. They don't all have to have jaw droppers but when there is one I want it to really be a jaw dropper.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!

Posted by emydi on 11-20-07 at 09:13 AM
it's the soph slump...I said that last nite...Journeyman has really come into its own!!

I think though that Mohinder and HRG may still be working together...we know that Claire's blood was taken and Mohinder probably got access to it...I think HRG injected her blood to revive him. the only other person(s) blood it could be are Adam's or Peter's...but how could they get access to HRG...after Claire and West left they did not show what happened to HRG except the 3 of them were in van...

"Being picky here"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-20-07 at 09:43 AM
They held Adam for a long long time. Did they not store any of his blood? Analyze it? Extract any plasma? I'd think there'd be no expiration date on that superjuice if he's all about the regenerating. Also-now that HRG and Nathan have received infusions of this superblood do they have the power of regeneration? If they do they do not need Clare.

This is the perfect spot to use this just once (I'll take it down if I have to):

"More pickiness"
Posted by J I M B O on 11-26-07 at 07:10 PM

Repeatedly HRG mentioned in this ep how "everything" that painter dude produced had come true...but didn't he paint a dead Claire? And didn't they stop the NYC explosion?

"RE: More pickiness"
Posted by bullzeye on 11-27-07 at 11:11 AM
Well, we assumed it was Claire who was dead - in fact, it was a painting of a dead cheerleader, and indeed, a cheerleader was killed by Skylar.

As to the NYC explosion, it did happen. Hiro witnessed it, and saw the aftermath. While the Heroes ended up changing the outcome, it could be argued that the painting was correct.

Now who's being picky?

A birthday present from Tribe

"BUT..."
Posted by J I M B O on 11-28-07 at 01:23 PM

Hiro wasn't the one making the statement...it was HRG, who never would have seen the explosion. Although, before I tee myself up for something, I can't say for certain HRG ever saw the nuke painting.

As for the cheerleader not being Claire, that's possible. Don't remember if the non-claire chick died as the painting was set.

So okay, you've made me doubt my pickiness.

Posted by dabo on 11-21-07 at 01:52 AM
Adam being Keito's killer, most unsurprising reveal ever. The real surprise was only how Hiro made the discovery.

Loved the scenes with young Hiro, just wonderful.

I knew HRG would survive somehow.

Elle, the new Ana Lucia.

Posted by dragonflies on 11-22-07 at 07:22 PM
Finally got to watch this weeks episode last night. I was not disappointed. Although why did Elle wait until they was near her dad before breaking free and zapping West & Claire?

Yay, Peter is back next week. I missed him this week.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V