URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 286
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 12-24-06 at 10:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-06 AT 11:15 AM (EST)

Survivor 13

AWARDS CEREMONY

Welcome to the Episode 13 Survivor “Luck of the Draw” Awards Ceremony! Thank you all for playing this season. It was memorable to say the least! Now without further ado, I have some exciting news for you!

In order of your finish ascending from last place LOSER to first place Champion:

Biggest Loser: Bystander - 1459 pts.
9th Place Finisher: Flowerpower - 1708 pts.
8th Place Finisher: taffnic - 1963 pts.
7th Place Finisher: malb730 - 1969 pts.
6th Place Finisher: Higgs - 2082 pts.
5th Place Finisher: Seahorse - 2144 pts.
4th Place Finisher: Ohmyheck - 2159 pts.
3rd Place Finisher: Wallflower66 - 2364 pts.
2th Place Finisher: DearAbby - 2630 pts.
1st Place Champion:
alwaysintruble1 - 4649 pts.

In a come from behind upset WIN, AlwaysinTruble is this Season’s Luck of the Draw Champion! Somehow, someway, he managed to turn the game around and upset the Frontrunner Higgs with a Pick and Draw of the Sole Survivor Yul!!

Congratulations AlwaysinTruble!! Here is your prize …

A Tribephyl Original

How did he manage the impossible come-from-behind victory, you ask? Well he arrived early to the picking, picked the Winner Yul and was lucky enough to be given Yul as his draw from the Lucky Survivor Vanuatu hat. Yul alone earned 795 points + double that with two Yul’s and he had 1590 points. And double that with the Double Weekly Score Bonus and his total for the Finale was 3,180 pts., which is more than he ended up with for the whole season!! And that is precisely why we call this game the “LUCK” of the Draw!!!

Down, but not out, our Frontrunner throughout the entire season, Higgs will NOT go away empty-handed!! For your Leadership throughout the game, Higgs, I have a little something special for you …

A Tribephyl Original

It’s a booby prize! I just couldn’t let you go away empty-handed as you were the leader throughout the entire season!! Just didn’t have the “Luck” of the draw there at the end, my friend.

Here are the Finale stats:
Adam ~ 92, Becky ~ 190, Ozzy ~ 662, Sundra ~ 206, Yul ~ 795

Congratulations alwaysintruble1 and Higgs!! Thank you all for playing in the LOD this season! My very best holiday wishes go out to all of you!

A hearty THANK-YOU to Tribephyl for the superb graphics!

Fallen Comrades: kircon .. Roadkill .. fairy princess .. MacabreMasquerade .. Coolbluepig .. CattyChat .. lasann Ahtumbreez .. agressionx .. BOYmeetsREALITY .. Quiddity99 .. svk
...... Max Headroom .. Survivor Maniac .. emydi .. byoffer .. Xwraith27 .. tribephyl … esquire … dreamerbeliever … smokedog … WhoamI
Das Mole … Corvis … Kermit the Vixen … Molaholic … Magnolia Rocker … Survivor_21 … Mjewel … 5 cats

Table of contents
  • RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony,Wallflower66, 07:22 PM, 12-24-06
  • RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony,Flowerpower, 09:46 AM, 12-26-06
  • RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony,DearAbby, 08:27 PM, 12-26-06
  • RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony,alwaysintruble1, 00:14 AM, 12-27-06
  • RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony,Higgs, 08:23 AM, 12-27-06
    • RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony,byoffer, 08:35 AM, 12-27-06
  • RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony,kircon, 05:31 PM, 12-28-06
  • RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony,MJewel, 04:24 PM, 01-02-07

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
Posted by Wallflower66 on 12-24-06 at 07:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-06 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

Wow! What an explosive ending to a great game. A double Yul! What are the odds of that? Congrats, AIT/Nemo, you really got lucky played a great game! Kudos to Higgs as well! I didn't think anyone would ever be able to catch up with you for a while.
Thanks, Scarlett for being an awesome host once again!
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Posted by Flowerpower on 12-26-06 at 09:46 AM
WOW....color me surprised! Can't imagine how Higgs must feel! Man, Higgs, you totally dominated this game...up until the end when the ole rascal, Nemo, pulls out a win with a "double" Yul! Nemo...sure hope you are playing the lottery these days, well done, my friend! Congrats on your win! Now, come over here and let me rub some of that luck off!

Thanks for a great game, Scarlett, and all the work that it requires just to keep us entertained! Happy New Year!

Posted by DearAbby on 12-26-06 at 08:27 PM
Congrats, Nemo. You found a way to stay out of trouble!

Congrats on your booby prize, Higgs. It's better than nothin'!

Thank you, Scar, for taking the time to host this fun little diversion.

Vintage tribephyl 2006

Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 12-27-06 at 00:14 AM
Wow, talk about a "luck of the draw"! I figured the way things were going that we were all playing for 2nd place the way Higgs dominated the whole season.

Congrats to Higgs for leading the whole way, and Thanks to our wonderful Miss Scarlett for letting us all play.

See everyone next time!

Posted by Higgs on 12-27-06 at 08:23 AM
Wohoo, I won - the booby prize!

Congratulations to alwaysintruble1! I was actually certain that I wouldn't win after being the last one to pick for the finale (and the Becky draw didn't help much, when there was the double Yuls).

Anyway I got my big early lead by picking and drawing the first boot, Sekou (although the Double Weekly Score Bonus wasn't in effect then), and that kind of luck just can't hold very long.

Thanks to Scarlett and all the players for enjoyable season of LOD.

Posted by byoffer on 12-27-06 at 08:35 AM
I find myself drawn to Higgs' new siggie. I...just...can't...stop...staring...at...the...boobies...

Congrats to all the winners and even to all those who survived to the end. No small accomplishment when you look at the long list of people who did not make it to the end.

And of course thanks-a-million to Scarlett for hosting.

Posted by kircon on 12-28-06 at 05:31 PM
Thanks for hosting this game Scarlett. Some day I might finish. Thanks hat for all your hard work. Wow! What an exciting finish.
Congratulations AlwaysinTruble!! That's the way to win a game.
Higgs you were solid throughout the entire game, I thought you had it.
I'll be back next season.

Tribe I love all your winner siggies. We are honored to have you here.

Posted by MJewel on 01-02-07 at 04:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-07 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Just wanted to say I enjoyed playing and congrats to the winner. Thanks to Scarlett for hosting such a fun game!